B&B - October Discussion Thread

• Members

Sheila is a messy gossip. Exactly why did she need to tell Eric about Katie and Wyatt? What did that accomplish for her?

Speaking of which, if Wyatt and Katie want to keep their relationship a secret, why have reservations at the only restaurant everyone on the show goes to?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The restaurant that somehow managed to hired a criminal mastermind. I'm reading these daily recaps and laughing. What Bad Santa just opens H8ie's door? Why would anyone care if WyNot/H8ie are hooking up? Yes, $B and Quinn would be pressed, but it's not like WyNot was hooking up with the SheDevil. The keeping a secret relationship worked for BS/Quinn for good reason - this is nowhere near that level. 

• Members

Exactly. That is their story and there's nothing to the story. What, so Eric saw them? How does that affect him? Eric has been with 3 Logan women already, is he jealous cuz he's missing out on the 4th? And what's the high stakes with mama Quinn learning her son is boinking his ex-wife's aunt? That's par for the course in Forrester land. Snoooooze. 

• Members

Like others - I turned it on the last two days to escape the awful news.  Sheila keeps creeping around the Forrester mansion and it takes them 6 months to address the fact that she should probably have a job - so she gets a job as a server at a restaurant and I guess pays her bills at a seedy Hotel where Eric also stayed a couple months ago.  But Sheila creeps and creeps and shows up at the Forrester Mansion and Eric doesn't really care.  They just keep TALKING to her, hahahahahaha.  And She says to Eric, "I always always told you I'd be truthful.  I would NEVER EVVVVERRRR HIDEEEEE ANYTHING from HYOUUUUUUUU!"  And he's for some reason so interested even though a nutso crazy woman is standing in his house.  Just like the ONE HE MARRIED.  BUT ANYWAY.  She keeps CREEEEEEPING AROUND.  And then HAULS in another stupid person, who is of course Latino.  Poor MATEO!  or MATINO!  or whatever he calls himself.  Sheila "QUINN really REALLY LIKES YOU!  ISN'T SHE PRETTY!!!?  SHE'S PRETTY ISN'T SHE!??"  And the stupid Latino boy salivates.   It's just so all kinds of bad.  It's PATHETIC.  And who CARES if Wyatt and Katie are sleeping together? LOL.  Eric Slept his way through the Logan Family other THAN Katie.  Quinn would have slept her way through the Spencer Family and would do so if she finds out WYATT is not her son, she'll sleep with him also. What is the big blackmailing secret?  Please let Bill Sleep with Steffi before Liam sleeps with Sally.  That way Big Lips will be the villain. 

• Members

They are trying to 'hide' that Thomas and Zende are gone. B&B always has delayed removing actors who've left the show from opening credits, though I'm surprised they didn't add KB this summer. She'll likely be added a month before announcing she's leaving the show. For a character with so much history on the show, they've really boxed her in with Bad Santa and Quinn. She should've been better integrated. It's pretty one-note from what I've read in dailies and she wasn't on for the three episodes I caught in September

• Members

Liam is a damn idiot. Why does he think its okay to fly away on a business trip with his wife's enemy? There is absolutely no reason why Sally needs to be alone with him

Bill having flashbacks of trying to bed Steffy....YAAAASSSS!

• Members

Someone from B&B must have been reading this board. That and the fact that Thomas is gone is the reason this story shifted in this direction. Bradley Bell was all for Thomas and Sally. I am surprised that Bell didn't recast Thomas so that his dream story would continue.

The Liam/Sally story is so dumb. It makes zero sense. Thank gawd for Days of our Lives because I don't have to watch this mess.

• Members

Sally and Liam have no chemistry and Im cringing at them trying to make this a thing

Oh and I cringed at her saying that no one has ever done anything like this for her before (in regards to Liam saving her company). Did she forget about Thomas? Meanwhile in the same episode Steffy complains about how Sally keeps using the rich men in her life to bail her out.

• Members

This show is a hot mess.....we've got a potential Liam/Steffy/Bill/Sally quad coming up my guess is Bill beds both Steffy and Sally. 

What I hate is this B&B's incredible lack of continuity the last few years. B&B doesn't even feel like a soap/serial at all anymore.  

Sheila spying on Wyatt and Katie? Good god I can understand why and how bored she was watching them.....no wonder she had to complain to Eric about what how they bored her to death why Sheila even cared. How embarrassing! 

• Members

I am only watching whenever but the whole show is a wreck.  I saw a few weeks ago Steffhoe said something to Liam (when griping about his blackmailing) that she thought she married the "nice guy".  She wanted to marry the nice person.  But now she's going to end up with Bill?  hahahahaha.  I turn it off when the yelling starts - Bill and Wyatt.  And I don't understand the whole Mateo thing...Sheila pulls in another sucker.???  He needs money...but he wouldn't go to Eric/Quinn - who gave him a promotion as 'Estate Person' or whatever...?  He wouldn't go to them and ask for help rather than some random crazy...who is asking him to deceive the people he works for, and he knows basically nothing about said-crazy other than the fact she was kicked out of their house???  And where is Sheila getting all of this money?? Wasn't she in jail or thought to be dead???

But she has all of this money from being a server at the only restaurant in LA???

So bad.  And I saw a part like a week ago where Liam told Wyatt about Bill's lie to Thomas that Caroline was dying.  The Caroline lie and all of that taking place off of camera was a waste.  Wyatt's response:  What?  Well that's just CRAZY!  LOOLLLLLLLL  Like, this doesn't bother you just a little???  Your father is making up nutso lies and burning down buildings???

I'm down to about 5 minutes a day or I skip and then just read recaps which is bad enough.  And every time I do tune in I feel like I'm listening to all of the same conversations.  So Bill's big revenge is to steal his son's wife?  Just creepy.  Does everyone know about Katie/Wyatt yet?  What is really the reason for keeping it a secret?  It's not like everyone hasn't slept with everyone on this show. 

And I was disappointed to read about the Thorne recast on the board yesterday....I see it was posted some time ago.  I don't understand the need for a recast - and why we keep picking up castoffs from other shows.  I hope Caroline stays gone, and no Thomas recast - there's no point in either of the characters. 

Archived