Hunk Chandler Massey

DAYS: October 2017 Discussion Thread

I can’t see them making Ben good again even if they rectonned his story.He works as a bad guy and the show needs young villains and the fact that he is mentally unstable and who knows what he will do next which makes it interesting.

Edited by Harmony233

Yeah a big no to Ben ever being good. I’m about 7 episodes behind now, I saw the wedding. Is there anything good I need to see before I delete them all?

Eric, Nicole and Brady are annoying as hell and the scenes between Eric and Nicole are so OTT soapy that you just can't take them seriously. The best thing about it were the scenes between John and Brady.

Also annoyed by hysterical drunk Lucas. Used to love him but the acting is so bad in those scenes. Kate did her best to save them.

Still loving the mystery of Will. I've done a 180 on Chad and now I really like Chad and Abi as a couple.

The Eric and Nicole scenes were fabulous. So glad Ron paid respect to their history. Its almost been 3 months since Rons stuff has aired its so much better then Dena hell. 4 months ago we had stories going in no direction and absurd island story.

10 hours ago, Taoboi said:

SAME.

Count me in. I've been waiting for a Eric and Nicole reunion since 2012. Would've been quite scandalous if they still had Eric as a priest.

To be honest, the last time I was interested in Eric & Nicole was when Jensen Ackles played the part. Even then, their initial relationship was snoozeville; it was when they became a torrid affair while he was with Greta that it finally got interesting. 

6 minutes ago, Edward Skylover said:

Just seen Wednesday's.

Deirdre Hall as Hatty isn't her finest moment acting wise.

I love how they've dragged out the Will story.

Deirdre's twin sister Andrea was way better at playing Hattie. I mean no disrespect to DH. But her Hattie isn't great. AH added many layers to Hattie. DH's Hattie always feels off to me.

On 10/10/2017 at 9:22 AM, KMan101 said:

I wasn't aware of any of his past work, so that could be, that show had a loyal following. I was sort of being tounge-in-cheek that he had a following because of what he looks like shirtless lol, though I'm sure that helps :P

lol yep and I don't blame him! Tripp's first episode under Ron and he was shirtless and sweaty, heh

On 10/10/2017 at 8:20 AM, Hunk Chandler Massey said:

screen-shot-2017-07-28-at-8-56-55-am.png

d4b1420bcfba76aeecd599f835153fa9--celebr

On 10/10/2017 at 8:27 AM, KMan101 said:

Probably because he looks like this :P

Damn.. Don't forget when his Texan accent slips out

On 10/10/2017 at 10:26 AM, Edward Skylover said:

He has 150k followers on Insta and people like the guy who plays Theo only has 8k or so but he's just as hot :P The guy playing JJ only has 33k as well. So I assumed there must have been another reason, as none of the other Days actors seem to have a big social media following like that.

I feel like I need to go back and watch these episodes :P

I honestly think DAYS has the hottest actors who are in their 20s