DAYS: October 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

He has 150k followers on Insta and people like the guy who plays Theo only has 8k or so but he's just as hot  The guy playing JJ only has 33k as well. So I assumed there must have been another reason, as none of the other Days actors seem to have a big social media following like that.

I feel like I need to go back and watch these episodes

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Robert Scott Wilson's acting skills have skyrocketed over the years.  He's been so good as demented Ben.  But every time I watch the show, I'm reminded how damaging Josh Griffith was to the show.  Of course, it's given Ron a chance to make silk out of sow's ear.  And he has.  So many of the actors have improved.  The biggest change is Freddie Smith.  He's no Peter Bergman but his performance over the early summer was awful and now he's really trying.  The other most improved goes to Deidre Hall. Her material since her return under Macpherson has been awful. Carlivati has returned her to stardom in Salem.  Her Hattie confession to Hope was the bomb but as Doc Marlena and Mom Marlena she has been bringing it home.  I think Carlivati hasn't struck gold yet with Steve and Kayla.  I know he was saddled with wrap up of the Tripp revenge story, but I hope he gives Steve great material once Tyler Christopher is on.  I'm hoping Tyler turns out to be a Vitale.  I think they need to expand the Italians!

Archived