DAYS: October 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sonny talking with Marlena: I want to tell him(Will) I still love him. I want to tell him he is the love of my life.

Don't let Paul hear you....teehee.

Wow...so Paul tells Sonny to leave while Marlena talks to Ben?? And Sonny leaves?? This is the love of his life and he leaves that easily and does what Paul tells him?

And Robert Scott Wilson's acting today is horrendous bad.

• Members

God, Rob was great on AMC 2.0 on Hulu. Still the best soap of the 2010s. That and OLTL 2.0 were the wave of the future that didn't happen, as I said in the other thread on the future of soaps. No, I'm not over it! Call me when Will appears.

• Members

Paul to Marlena: So did he tell you he was lying?

Paul Paul Paul ....stop....you're going to lose.....lol

Ron needs to stop with Titan mess.....Freddie Smith can't do this type of acting...avoid it at all costs

Besides...the last writers who were able to write great company stories were Marland and Bell.

• Members

Paul saying No No No No he isn't alive....LOL  And looking scared/worried the whole episode....LOL

Oh and forgot to mention that Chad look good today.

Please register in order to view this content

Today's episode.....

Sonny asks Marlena to help out to find if Will is alive......Marlena agrees to talk to Ben.  Ben admits someone told him that Will was alive at the coo coo clinic....everyone figures out by the video that it's Ben's daddy. Paul continues to say Will can't be alive....John says don't count your chickens yet.....Chloe and Nicole talk about Eric....blah blah blah blah.....Chad and Abby make love on their honeymoon. Sonny is sent home by Paul.....Sonny arrives and starts yelling at Brady that he is the boss at Titan....Brady says no he is and that Sonny can't be the head boss when he has so much going on in his life. Sonny demands Victor make a decision on whose running the company. Nicole arrives at the cabin. Eric opens up the door and they stare at each other.....the end....

• Members

All right OFFICIALLY back watching DAYS, starting from 9/29/17 right now so I can see what you all were talking about Monday with JJ. Just sorry I missed seeing him with a beard.

So far...I'm liking all the beats in this episode.

And Doug and Julie continue to be LOVE for me. One character who I heard about looong before I saw him on the show when I used to watch, Doug continues to be so worth the wait. I am swooning with Julie right now over his singing.

ETA: I RECOGNIZE THAT FLOWER GIRL MUSIC...*cough*SATC*cough*

Archived