DAYS: October 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

LAST WEEK MONDAY:

Yep. Not here for Eric and Jen.

Lol at the Bonnie wedding.

ETA: Other than being in a room full of people, THAT'S how you do a takedown!!! Go, Victor, go!!!

So..Xander is out there somewhere, huh? uh oh...

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My thoughts on today I'm copy/pasting from the other board

I really enjoyed today. It was fun.

Steve/Kayla felt out of place but I still enjoyed them. Loved the set up of Kayla being a ghost.

Loved Serena returning all pissed off. That's the fire and edge I want to see and know Archer can deliver. She was fantastic today. She fits in flawlessly on DAYS, it's a shame she was cast as a nobody with poor writing. I really want her back on the show.

And Serena with the elephant statue, bashing Abby and Chad to death? Yesssss. It really is like Ron was giving a nod to those of us who want some of these boring characters offed.

True O'Brien delivered as well. I can't believe I was happy to see Paige again but I was. Loved her "call me Eve" line. Glorious. LOL. Just glorious. And then pitchforking Lani to death.

LOVED Rolf and Ben. They were so fun. I wish Ben really had revived Rolf, but I'm still not convinced Rolf is dead. Both actors were so good. I also realized how much I've missed Utay and Rolf.

I died when Rolf talked into his watch to activate the satellite and Hope fainted and woke up as Princess Gina. YESSSSSS. Lol. And that accent! And the stolen tiara! The poison lipstick! It was all so ridiculous but so much fun. I wish Rafe were really dead. I like Abe having a daughter but Sal is blah so I'd love to replace Lani with Paige.

Sigh, if only some of it carried over.

• Members

MIDDAY POINT THROUGH LAST WEEK...

I like that as Bonnie story is climaxing, you have the Will story just simmering along toward becoming the main story.

Nice to have some background on Eli/Sheila though I was finding the Eli/Gabi stuff boring.

I can look at J.J. all day. lol.

GV is really selling Eric's pain.

But is Rolf really dead.

Please register in order to view this content

A lot going on in terms of B plot. I am tempted to say too much, but liking it.

• Members

10-26-17

Is it wrong that I like Chloe and Brady together?

I see the Dimera business storyline has started. I bet the villain is an old nemesis of Kate's I won't name.

Please register in order to view this content

I know Rafe did not bring up Zach...Hope should have slapped him.

Loved Kate v Jennifer.

Archived