DAYS: October 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is Nicole gone now? FINALLY! Can we move on! 

I was kind of disappointed with the Sami/Nicole scene. I wanted Sami to kick her ass! I did like Nicole essentially sending Jen to go check on Eric though. 

Glad more movement in the Adrienne/Bonnie story and Dr. Rolf. Hoping these stories keep moving forward quickly. 

Today's ep was so-so for me. Nothing great it kept me watching. 

• Members

This whole week seemed like a bit of a mess.

He's much better as a darker character. I LOVED Brady blackmailing Nicole to break Eric's heart and leave town. Brady's far more interesting like this, but Brady for so long has played romantic hero lead and it just doesn't work and he's had failed romance after failed romance so the focus on him drained me, and I'd prefer a rest, but if he sticks staying darker, I can enjoy him this way.

• Members

Really?

I loved Tuesday's ep! Still got Wed-Fri to watch. Having Sami back has been awesome. Her scenes with Lucas were great, those actors bounce off each other so well and have so much chemistry that their scenes are just great to watch. Very nostalgic for me.

Paul and Sonny were also great in Tuesday's ep. The Bonnie/Victor thing is hilarious, Maggie has me in stitches with her reaction

Please register in order to view this content

The only thing I'm not enjoying much is the Eric/Nicole stuff, it just feels a bit boring. The actors were good in those scenes though.

• Members

Alison Sweeney is hands down one of the best actors I've seen on this show. She's head and shoulders above almost everyone. Loved Wednesday's episode.

I'm a little confused about Chad and Andre this week, why is Chad annoyed with him? I read on Wikipedia that Andre unplugged his own life support machine in 2007 committing suicide, so how is he back from the dead?

Also, that scene of Sami and Lucas looking at Will's lifeless body which was made out to be a flashback, was that a genuine scene that they'd re-shot with Chandler Massey or was it a new scene? Thanks in advance

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I've almost never heard anyone refer to Ali Sweeney as a great actress. LOL.

The week was a mess because it jumped around a lot. The Bonnie/Victor stuff was ridiculous and seemed out of place this week. The show had a lot of momentum and the episodes this week, while not bad per say, I didn't think it was the show's strongest week. Some things I liked. It just didn't feel as tight. Sami was all over the place (I know they're trying to have her interact with EVERYONE she can but it was too much).

I don't know, this week just seemed like a bit of a mess.

In terms of the reshot morgue scenes with Will, I believe the dialogue was different but I don't know for sure. And Ali was better in it this time than last time.

Andre has a long history of being a psychopath. Now he's "reformed" when in reality he's basically Tony. It's bizarre and doesn't work. Everything about Andre now should be Tony.

Archived