DAYS: October 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Really enjoyed Thursday and Friday. Finally I'm interested in where things are going with Brady/Eric/Nicole. I'd feel more sorry for her if she hadn't slept with Eric. Brady's threat was brilliant.

Deidre Evans is great when Marlena is thinking about the possibility of Will being alive. The plot is quite elaborate but very interesting. This Wilhelm though, he can bring people back to life? Kind of an annoying explanation but I haven't been watching Days that long, I'm guessing this kind of thing is quite normal for the show.

Was Chloe for real with her sign? It literally looked like a toddler had drawn it with a crayon and Chloe'd had it blown up.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Bright Eyes is talking about Tom Horton, Jr., or "Tommy," who was presumed dead in the Korean War when DAYS premiered in 1965.  Tommy hadn't died, of course, but had undergone extensive plastic surgery after being a prisoner-of-war. He returned to Salem as "Dr. Mark Brooks," I believe; and though he had no memories of his life from BEFORE the war, he gradually realized he was, indeed, Tom and Alice's son.  Good thing, too, because, as it turns out, he was engaged to his own sister, Marie.

God bless Eric Braeden Bill Bell.

• Members

I watched Fridays show and it was better than the wedding episode I saw. Some questions

Nicole cheated with Eric....WHAT!? Last I saw she hated him bc of the Daniel stuff. What happened to Jennifer? Did Ron end them when he took over?

How did Nicole get custody of Holly after all she did? Why is she not in jail? Also what happened to Chloe? Is she still on the show?

Eric M is finally starting to show his age.

Stefano is dead yet he is still being blamed for everything. Oh yeah, they faked him being alive

What happened to the previous commissioner that Hope took over from?

How does Ben know that Will is alive? They mentioned something about Clyde. How does he factor into this?

• Members

Commissioner Raines was Dario's counterfeiting partner. He's long gone.  

Nicole finally forgave Eric after reading the letters in his drawer. She was on her way to forgiveness after he saved Nicole/Holly from Deimos.

Brady blackmailed the judge to get Nicole custody of Holly. She got community service at the Horton Center with Eric. Jenn-eric ended out of nowhere before Ron.

I'm a week and a half behind on watching. Not sure about the Ben stuff.

• Members

Paul should not mess with Sami. I thought they had met before but apparently not. I loved her telling Paul off at the beginning. Paul making excuses as to why they needed to dig up Will's grave was nonsense. It is all about his worries that Will is alive.

Nicole's hair=

Please register in order to view this content

Archived