Y&R: October 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's the same with all the pairings during SSM's tenure.

Why is Noah so desperate to get closer with some random girl after acknowledging he falls too fast and has a string of failed of relationships? Why is Mariah suddenly lusting the same random girl (whom she also barely knows) after making a huge issue of finally being with Devon? Why is Cane flirting with the woman who helped destroy his life despite claiming he wants to nothing more than to be with Lily? 

None of these pairings make sense.

• Members

I can't stand that shyt

+1

I'm barely watching now because the show sucks ass and I've moved to the sticks and neck high in house renovations.  None of this and what others have said compels me to tune in at 12.30 anytime soon.

• Members

Honestly, since JH is gone forever, bringing back MM is the only thing that could energize the whole Newman clan. Adam's presence has always made the Newman dynamics better. The Nick v Victor falls flat. Victoria and Abby are just lackeys. Nikki - gosh we know separation is temporary. Adam has different dramatic points with each Newman. The only thing they should've done was team Abby with Adam as the non-Nikki faction. And let's face it, Chelsea is far more interesting with Adam in her life. 

Im assuming from what I've read, Victor will go nuclear on Nick and reveal Christian's paternity. Without Adam on canvas, it's going to fall flat. Ok Nick is devastated and dumps Chelsea, etc. Then what? Chelsea is now an island. A Jordan pairing would be meaningless since there's no other real connections to show.  Hilary/Chelsea rivalry doesn't work because Hevon is the endgame there. Victor threatening Jordan - yawn. 

Archived