Y&R: October 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chelsea doesn't need something to do. She needs to leave town with her kid in disgrace.  And LMBO at Jordan written out like Tyler. It's inevitable. But first he's going to be the spoiler in this inevitable Hevon reunion. I still can't believe there hasn't been a WTD yet. 

• Members

+1. Unfortunately Nicholas isn't going anywhere. Y&R will keep placing him in random pairings with younger & younger actresses while he does his usual (tends bar and complains about Victor).

Chelsea is the mother of half the next generation. Y&R clearly wants her to be a permanent addition (they even tried to build a family around her) but it isn't working.

I don't know if Y&R wants to expend the effort to use Jordan as a Hevon spoiler. Given that he didn't initially pop like they wanted & he has several issues working against him he'll likely be gone in the next few months.

• Members

Chelsea was going to be the next Nikki until Muhney ruined it. Now, I'm not so sure the show sees her worth. Especially not without Adam around. 

If he's headed out in the next few months, when is this pairing with Chelsea likely to happen? I agree, he didn't pop like they anticipated. Seems the show is moving away from Jordan and lily towards something else. Cause Lord knows the "triangle" they angled for with him/lily/hilary was a none starter. Shameful how Hilary has been written to obsess over him. 

Archived