DAYSL Sonny/Will/Paul

John

• Members

While Lucas  is envisioning Will & tells about how his life is messed up, Sonny also has a dream abut Will then has an honest talk with Paul Regarding Will

The week of Sept 25th

As the double wedding nears, Paul is happy. Sonny cannot shake thoughts of Will

A surprise guest shows up at the wedding

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lol, it won't be. It will be about how fast Sonny bounces from Paul's D to Will's, lbr. Will's always had the "power" in the relationship and I doubt that dynamic will change. 

poor Paul, tho. He's been nothing but an AMAZING guy the entire time he's been on the show. 

• Members

why not? They do it all the time for straight couples ad nauseam. Do the same w/ a gay couple. I would even be down w/ Paul going rogue and becoming a schemer ala Sami. 

i think it would be pretty epic is Will was the schemer in the trio... but it just doesn't fit. Such a missed opportunity back in da day. 

• Members

Paul as the schemer wouldn't work either. He's been shown to be loyal and kind and I think it would be a bit out of character at this point. (Mark my words, I have no doubt we get a scene of him "stepping back" from Sonny to free him to be with Will). I'd love nothing more than for Paul and Will to end up getting together and it drives Sonny nuts. LOL

That was a nice interview with Chandler and I really enjoyed the Bryan Dattilo interview.

Archived