Most Ridiculous Soap Moments

• Members

Speaking of babies, three particularly notorious late-in-life babies come to my mind.

GL's Reva gave birth to Colin after a well-publicized menopause story.

And as much as I love the Carl/Rachel story on AW (she paid forward to Carl the gift of redeeming love Mac had given her), that entire story with the twins was pretty ridiculous, considering it was about thirty years after the birth of Rachel's first child.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who would've thought Victoria, I mean Katie, would be such a cougar LOL. Not to mention following the footsteps of her skank sisters Brooke and Grace, I mean Donna, and sleeping with a father/son set haha.

This must be the first time that Heather Tom has a love interest that is younger than her. On both shows she was often paired with actors a good decade or more older than her.

• Members

Those were two different scenes. The first was when Vivian went skydiving but Stefano changed her mood without knowing she was in the air. Vivian got scared and didn't open her parachute. Ivan jumped out of the plane and screamed "I'M COMING MADAME!"
Later that same year, Vivian and Stefano got married in a hot air balloon, and Vivian fell out went she tried to feed the birds.

Archived