ChitHappens

Bold and Beautiful performer exits

dio   

You want to be there and I still want to go off and shoot a Marvel movie. I want to still be shooting on B&B and I want to do a Netflix series

good luck w/ that, sis. 

9yGnJzs.gif

He's the kind of tall, generic, attractive white male actor that will have no problem booking until he is replaced in his age bracket by more of the same.  

This type of actor will always have a job as long as Hallmark is still around.

YRfan23   

So I'm guessing Bills ass is covered, and he stays in New York with  Caroline and Douglas??

My advice for Sally is stay away from those gondolas...

Just now, YRfan23 said:

So I'm guessing Bills ass is covered, and he stays in New York with  Caroline and Douglas??

My advice for Sally is stay away from those gondolas...

Someone will probably get a note from him saying that Caroline confessed to everything but he's staying with her and Douglas anyway.  

YRfan23   
2 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

Someone will probably get a note from him saying that Caroline confessed to everything but he's staying with her and Douglas anyway.  

Yep! Total cop out Brad Bell style!

YRfan23   
5 minutes ago, John said:

why do I feel Brad would Hire Robert Palmer Watkins who plays Dillion on GH and is going off contract at GH

Someone suggested him on twitter...

by all means....he will just take his shirt off everyday too.

Cheap21   
2 hours ago, rlj said:

Saw that coming, here comes Sally/Liam/Stuffy triangle!

Steffy and Sally are already rivals and they've been testing Liam with her recently so yeah I buy it

dio   
27 minutes ago, John said:

why do I feel Brad would Hire Robert Palmer Watkins who plays Dillion on GH and is going off contract at GH

he'll need to hit the gym, first. Because he doesn't have the acting skillz of guys like Liam and Wyatt, who have flop bodies as well. And it seems to be an either or sort of decision making process @ B&B:ph34r:

2 hours ago, rlj said:

Saw that coming, here comes Sally/Liam/Stuffy triangle!

called it from day one. Thomas/Sally was a smoke screen while they acclimated the character. Bleh. 

They're certainly losing their under 30 hunk crowd quickly. I never cared for him in the role for the majority of his time there, and only recently got used to him. 

If they need someone with abs and mediocre acting ability, they can always go right back to.... 

adam-gregory-bb-olycom.jpg

Soapsuds   

This guy actually thinks he can act?  I am LMAO at his interview. He was the worst actor B&B had. I am glad he is leaving. I never cared for him as Thomas. I guess Bradley Bell's love affair with Thomas/Sally pairing went down the drain with the news....LOLOLOLOL.