DAYS: September 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

The Grinning Idiot that is Sonny.  I am not going to feel sorry for either one when Will shows up alive. Sonny should have moved on with someone else and not Paul. Paul was part of the problem in his marriage to Will and yet he forgives Paul for sleeping with Will but he couldn't forgive Will for it. Paul knew good and well that Sonny was still in love with Will and hadn't forgotten him when they starting dating again.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why wouldn't Sonny forgive Paul? I thought Paul didn't know that Will was Sonny's husband when he slept with him? Anyway, I really like Paul. And Sonny. They both seem like great characters. I think the actor who plays Paul has played his insecurity and fragility brilliantly.

• Members

I'm the complete opposite of you. I think Freddie Smith is terrible (though he didn't used to be). I think Billy Flynn (Chad) puts in real effort to give his line readings a different spin. You may not like the effect he's going for, but it's a conscious decision on his part – not a matter of forgetting his dialogue or the names of his scene partners. 

Without our beloved resurrected twink about to wreak havoc on PaulSon. Paulson would be a painful chore to watch. CS gives a 100% while FS gave up ages ago. I think the person who will shine the most in the Paulie/resurrected twink Will/Sonny the otter bear triangle is CS. I also think the person who'll ended up the loser in the triangle is Paul. The wedding felt so lackluster to me is because of the production values. I can't wait until they use the Martin House as the hotel everyone stays at while in Memphis 

• Members

I hope Will has matured but yet dumps Sonny and I am hoping Paul dumps him too. IMO both Sonny and Paul should lose. Paul knew what he was getting himself into with marrying Sonny. I really hope they introduce a new gay male character and pair him with Will as Sonny aches for him with Paul devasted watching it all.

I am hoping Ben somehow knows that Will is still alive and spills it at the wedding on Monday.

• Members

I'm happy to provide answers when I have them.   In this case, I have a hard time explaining it myself and I've been watching and kind of enjoying it.  I'm really not sure what Angelica's master plan was. Getting back at Adrienne/Justin because Adrienne raised the child Angelica had with Justin? I don't know. I wasn't watching during most of Hattie and Bonnie's initial runs, but I like both characters, especially Bonnie.  I sense that this story was going in a different direction, but was ended quickly when RC took over as writer.

I'm also sad that Ann didn't get her chance at Lucas. Pretty sure that was the initial plan given their scenes leading up to this story.

• Members

I so agree with you about Christopher Sean's speech as Paul. Great work. Sad it was lost on a meh Freddie Smith.

If you think Billy Flynn is bad but think Freddie Smith is good, you either haven't seen enough episodes or you're a lousy judge of acting, my friend. Sorry to be so harsh, but BF is a strong actor, and FS sucks.

Archived