DAYS: September 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brady is much better as a raging jealous lunatic. I'm ready for Nicole to go too but I'm kind of happy Ron has corrected Eric and Nicole.

Rafe and Hope haven't been on a ton but I will never ever like them together. I've heard the show is aware they aren't lighting the world on fire. I've also heard Ken Corday's wife likes Galen Gering, hence how he's kept his job so long. I'm all for diversity but if they're keeping Galen and Camila Banus around to fill their quota than they need to cut their losses. Banus is hit or miss for me. I could get behind Eli/Gabi. I can see a Eli/Gabi/Lani/JJ quad but the writing has to improve for them for me to truly care as most of them are so bland and not very interesting to watch. JJ lost his edge so long ago he's just as bland now but Moss makes me still like him. Eli has potential.

I'm about 5-6 episodes behind ... (lost power from Hurricane Irma on Sunday and just got it back yesterday; had a generator so I could do some things but it wasn't a priority to catch up; I lucked out, no power and some limbs in the yard)

Exactly. Ron might have tweaked some things but most of it was letting Higley's material play out, although some want to hold him responsible. I'll wait a few more months.

mmmhmm ...

Please register in order to view this content

lmao!!

Dead at all of this. LOL!!

• Members

Nicole, Rope and Brady are definitely the low points of any episode. I prefer Brady as a loose cannon jealous raging lunatic drinking and snorting lines, but I've been tired of him for a while now. I wish he were taking a long break or leaving with Nicole. He's been focused on way too much over the years.

Rafe and Hope should have remained friends. They're awful together. No drama between them and it just doesn't feel like a natural fit to me. Corday's wife loves Galen so that would explain why he's kept his job for nearly ten years. And Kristian is desperate to be in a pairing and make it work, even though the show seems to now be aware it isn't.

• Members

@KMan101 Forgot you were in Florida. Glad you are ok.

Please register in order to view this content

I like T-Boz and think they should keep her around as Sheila. She and Judi Evans work well together.

Imagine if we weren't friends...then you'd really be a snarky bitch.....LOL  And you being a redhead helps....I love me some redheads..

• Members

Dena's Who Killed Deimos story was coming to an end the same week Ron took over. Hope and Rafe were supposed to go to Greece and get a confession out of Xander, and that would have been it. Ron changed it so John and Paul went and saw Xander and the story continued. The Anjelica story was about the Spectator with Adrienne and Jennifer. In Ron's very first episode, the doppelganger plot was introduced.

No, one member on DR repeatingly jokes about it.

Archived