DAYS: September 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously...who would want to be the actors who play Chad and Abi, after the actors who play Paul and Sonny (particularly Paul) were on fire delivering their vows. I had to pause before watching Chad and Abi's vows to post.

This is such a great wedding, possibly the best soap wedding I have seen! It has made me almost cry in several places. I really loved Brady's speech. And the camera panning across every on screen couple.

Really hated that Seaforth-Hayes woman barging into the church. Think I might have a vendetta against her for allegedly disliking Frances Reid though

Please register in order to view this content

I bet he has 

• Members

Will is alive!

Will is alive!

Your beloved Will is alive.

Please register in order to view this content

Now to what I have seen so far....episode not over here.....

Freddie Smith is awful at being angry/bitter....he can't act it.

Paul's face after Ben said Will was alive was priceless!  Bye Paul!

The flashbacks of Will as Abby says her vows with tears coming down Sonny's face!....Excellent!!

• Members

I love how the episode was about a gay romance and Abby/Chad the straight couple pretty much got the shaft in the episode. As much as I loved the repeat of the vows it took over 5 minutes. The episode sure flew by quickly!

• Members

It is better but has lots of work left. It isn't boring anymore and it's got some humor with Bonnie.

Maggie: Shouldn't you be checking on your son?

Bonnie: Yeah, I just wanted to give him space.

Maggie: Space? He had his marriage interrupted by the man who killed his husband.

Bonnie: I know that..

LOL

• Members

I actually check for the show again and try to actively keep up with it every day. That’s WAY more than I can say for Higley’s DAYS

It has a ways to go, but the show is actually “fun” again and not a drab depressing mess. 

Time will tell when renewal time comes with NBC (isn’t DAYS on yearly renewals?)

• Members

I’ve maybe only seen one full episode since Ron took over. Higley did a number on me so a lot of my negative feelings for the show remain. So when I see characters like Nicole, Hope, and Rafe on the rare days I pop in, I change the channel because I still hate them. Thank god Deimos is dead. I’ll definitely watch today’s episode though.

Archived