DAYS: September 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Thank you!

Please register in order to view this content

I'm glad someone else agrees. And thanks, I will continue posting  

I certainly don't have bad judgment so perhaps I haven't seen enough, but Sonny and (but moreso) Paul are both my favourites at the moment. I love Paul! And he's gorgeous too  

I'm finding the whole show incredibly soapy, almost like a parody of a soap, in comparison to UK and Aus soaps which are more realistic, but I'm kind of getting caught up in it and really enjoying it! It's interesting watching the actors with all the budgetary constraints placed against them.

I've had a soft spot for the show since I watched 1993 episodes in 2008 in Barbados. Was a Sami Brady fan  

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's true. Perhaps I'm looking at it from a British perspective, and the fact the re-cast was bad probably clouds my judgement. I knew Massey was a re-cast - I don't mind what I've seen of the Dylan Patton(?) version. Massey surely is the definitive version though? I wish I'd seen the Will/Sonny romance from start to finish, I guess I can go back and watch it.

I really like the nightclub set. 

You can't imagine my confusion reading up about John Black and Roman Brady. It's taken me DAYS to get my head round it

Please register in order to view this content

Archived