JONNYSBRO

GH: Shelly Altman previews Fall

Dr. Bensch may find some romance.

Jordan and Curtis hope that his Aunt Stella will focus on her new interests/activities, instead of focusing on them.

Josslyn and Oscar do the teen romance thing. Viewers will still have questions about Oscar.

Krissy will make choices about her life and desires, because Parker is in town. Krissy and Val's friendship will grow.

Kiki will be very busy due to school and work. This will test the Killon relationship, but they will try to steal moments together.

Michael sees Nelle as a good person. But are Carly and Bobbie's suspicions warranted? Does Nelle have a nefarious aspect?
Last edited by confusedfan; 09-03-2017

John   

I wouyldnt mind Amy if we actually had met her brother and cared about him

But I take issue with characters doing things for characters we have never met on screen

Unknown newbies and tedious characters who are irrelevant to GH's history and core, doing nothing of any interest.

YAWN.

I'd rather watch daily reruns of 1978 to 1981, and enjoy the work of Douglas Marland and Pat Falken Smith again.

These are the worst spoilers I've read for GH in years.  Or ever.  At least Guza had the good sense to center the show around Sonny, Jason, and Carly.  You know, people we actually know with actors playing their parts for years.

im sure these are not the only stories in the fall.  But who would read these and think ooohhhh!  This sounds good!

Wendy   

I feel vindicated in dropping this sh1tfest ages ago. I fell into a coma just trying to read those "spoilers". And who the hell are 90% of these people?

5 hours ago, John said:

I like Jimmy DePavia but not Dr Bench

Why wasnt he Jeff Webber???

B/c that would require Shelly Altman to crack open a history book and read up on the show. We all know that she (like all the other current head writers) prefer not to do that. 

7 hours ago, JONNYSBRO said:

Dr. Bensch may find some romance.  Fail...should be Jeff Webber.

Jordan and Curtis hope that his Aunt Stella will focus on her new interests/activities, instead of focusing on them.     Meh

Josslyn and Oscar do the teen romance thing. Viewers will still have questions about Oscar.    ZZZZZZZ

Krissy will make choices about her life and desires, because Parker is in town. Krissy and Val's friendship will grow.  Again, fail with Parker...looks like a pedophile

Kiki will be very busy due to school and work. This will test the Killon relationship, but they will try to steal moments together.    Duh, Dillon is leaving and Kiki should have bled out on the docks years ago.

Michael sees Nelle as a good person. But are Carly and Bobbie's suspicions warranted? Does Nelle have a nefarious aspect?    Should have done Michael-Nelle -Dillon triangle.
Last edited by confusedfan; 09-03-2017

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz