B&B: September 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Scott Clifton did that to himself with his comical over-reaction to the punch.  Was he supposed to be having a seizure?  Was he trying to breakdance?  This is what bugs me about this actor.  Every single take of every single scene he plays, it's like he thinks he's on a sit-com.  He can't play straight/serious if he tried.  Don Diamont isn't much better of late either.

The Steffy/Bill scene just reaffirmed that that is the pairing the show should be writing for, but won't because Brad Bell chooses to ignore chemistry for forced pairings.

• Members

I just watched the last episode. So Bill puts it in Steffy's mind that Liam has a thing for Sally. I see her getting jealous, pushing Liam towards Sally and then will turn to Bill for comfort. Brooke will assume they are having an affair since Bill is keeping a secret from her which will cause her to turn to Ridge

• Members

Sums up the next three months pretty well. I'm bet you've got the three scripts that will be recycled during this time already written in your mind!

Maybe we can do a shot every time each character says:

Stuffy: "Lame, he's your father and family is the only thing that matters!"

Lame: "$B's reign of corruption ends with me!"

$B: "I gave that ungrateful brat EVERYTHING!"

Brooke: "How could you?!' 

Widge: "Destiny. Meet me in the steamroom"

• Members

Wyatt and Katie have no storyline. Literally all they do is have sex. There is no substance to their relationship

And Wyatt's dumb ass thought he was next in line to take over Spencer....why? Bill already named Liam President, making him Wyatt's superior

Shocked that Bill told Brooke the truth. I thought this would be a secret

Please register in order to view this content

When Bill hit him, he had a real deep cut that looked like it needed stiches and today his face just looks bruised. Its the same damn day. He shouldnt have healed up that fast. Makeup isnt even consistent

• Members

This show has been awful since I started re-watching 4 years ago.  Quinn and chasing someone across Paris on a scooter and chasing people down and shoving people off of bridges?  Recently - everyone has alzheimers not remembering what Sheila did.  Brooke does the whispery "Melody Thomas Scott" Nikki voice like she does with Victor - Brooke does it with Bill.  "my strong strong wonderful man.  My mannnnnn.  My stallion.....why won't you tallllk to me" "my strong strong mannnnnn"  all breathy and whispery and awful the way MTS does on Y&R.  These shows need to go.  They laughed at World Turns and Guiding Light and said how awful they were....they were never this bad.  The production wasn't great but the acting was never this bad.  When B&B actors go on talk shows they always talk about how lucky they are to get to go on "location shoots" because no one does it now.  Well - back in the day everyone did.  Now, B&B might be the only show that does, but that'll be ending soon sweets because overseas ratings won't save you here. 

Archived