JONNYSBRO

September GH Thread

Just now, Ponds said:

Is anyone else as tired of Sam's daily crazy rants as I am?

I've said before, but it bears repeating.  Writing Sam as this tortured Madonna in whore shoes makes her less interesting, if that's possible!  I just read Twitta recaps and roll my eyes!  

3 hours ago, ChitHappens said:

I've said before, but it bears repeating.  Writing Sam as this tortured Madonna in whore shoes makes her less interesting, if that's possible!  I just read Twitta recaps and roll my eyes!  

Sam is such a waste of space

I always liked James DePaiva, but I just can't with this character propping Kiki, much less his saying she'd make a good doctor. I wouldn't trust her to get a coffee order right....

Didn't anyone learn the lesson when MW was last sent to a spa(ATWT)? 

Yawn...Spinelli

Spoiler

I'm assuming that's SBu under the Unabomber disguise?

Edited by slick jones

5 hours ago, slick jones said:

I always liked James DePaiva, but I just can't with this character propping Kiki, much less his saying she'd make a good doctor. I wouldn't trust her to get a coffee order right....

Didn't anyone learn the lesson when MW was last sent to a spa(ATWT)? 

Yawn...Spinelli

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not caring much for this Dr. Bensch character and here's why.  Dr. Hardy was the consummate gruff professional, but from episode 1 of GH, he was shown to have soul despite the gruffness.  Dr. Hardy's gruff manner arose from his caring for patients and doing everything possible for them.  Dr. Bensch just comes off as creepy and domineering.

So, I wonder who this "Patient 6" is supposed to be. 

Based on today's episode, it seems that Steve Burton is going to be playing Nicolas but with Jason's face (via the St. Petersburg doctor).

Edited by Darcy

9 hours ago, Darcy said:

Based on today's episode, it seems that Steve Burton is going to be playing Nicolas but with Jason's face (via the St. Petersburg doctor).

That has to be the most convoluted crap that GH has done in a long time.  

I am excited about where Steve's story is headed. Let's also not forget that Shelly gave Steve magnificent material at Y&R as Dylan. She made him a rootable character. Im sure this is in yhe back of Steves mind.

26 minutes ago, Jerry675 said:

I am excited about where Steve's story is headed. Let's also not forget that Shelly gave Steve magnificent material at Y&R as Dylan. She made him a rootable character. Im sure this is in yhe back of Steves mind.

Dylan wasnt needed at all. 

Almost an entire episode about the artwork of a serial killer is crap.  His mother "apologizing" for holding Aiden for Franco..."RME"  

NinUGH...  unnecessary as always...

Whiny Finn needs to go away on a hunt for Hayden and not return. Dawgy Daddy is just filling space.