September GH Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

U guys need to stop dissing Shelly Altman shes the best thing for GH. Starting in mid October its Shellys GH. What i love about her brand of storytelling is how she constructs a story start to finish. Chris Van Etten was interviewed in SOD he adores Shelly said she is amazing.

• Members

So Jake Dough's name is Drew... As in "we Drew a blank when Burton decided to come back"....  

Betsy (wasn't her name Karen Anderson...whatever) re-telling a twin story with background "Heather and Susan" shadowy figures.... yawn. More Franko propping...    I'm assuming Robin Mattson wasn't in the mood to push Kelly's BLT's....

"Patient zix hazzz a pein"     was Alla Korot just a nurse for a day?

Sam shrieking and crying again with "Dough Boy"  I guess he's done auditioning for new roles.

Shut up Ninugh!  The Red Menace jumping around being shrill. She still is a square peg in a round hole on GH

Michael is rich and good looking, why is there only one person in town interested in him?

Poor Carly Tenney, stuck in a  spa   clinic again with an "evil" doctor

• Members

Yes Jonny, you caught me. I am a huge fan of boring, crappy writing. Today's show was another reason the ratings are well deserved.   I guess you either don't watch, or you didn't read the post. For whatever reason, I have you on ignore for a reason. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Okay, so now we know that Franco is not Jason's twin.  While the lady playing Franco's adoptive mom did a good job, it would have been so much better if Robin Mattson playing Heather was involved in this revelation, but I think I read here that Robin Mattson has health issues that prevent her from appearing.  What a shame.

Speaking of Heather, did anyone else notice the last name of Nelle's former fiancee that drowned?  It was GRANT, same maiden name as Heather.  Could it be?

• Members

with background "Heather and Susan" shadowy figures.... yawn. More Franko propping...    I'm assuming Robin Mattson wasn't in the mood to push Kelly's BLT's..

How hard would it have been to take a scene from 81 or 82 of Heather and Susan talking in the carriage house, mute it and have Betsy telling the story?   Oh , wait, that would take thought.

I didn't know RM had health issues. 

I like your Grant connection, but I doubt Smelly or Pissy  even know Heather's maiden name. I was amazed they knew Scott was Jason's guardian.

Archived