September GH Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Same. 

I guess I'm unusually good at ignoring the people I have on ignore. Even when they are quoted I just scroll and ignore.  I haven't visited Daytime Dish in ages, but around 2006, I posted there a lot and it was a boot camp in learning to scroll without registering what I'm seeing.  I'm grateful for that ability to this day, but I agree with everyone who wishes it were not necessary in the case of an obvious troll.

Anyway, I'm just getting into the September episodes and not much is grabbing me.  A Dillon/Kiki/Nell/Michael might have had some potential. I like Nell, so I hope she's getting a decent story.

• Members

Zeman's been looking okay for a while, but Charleson....Why??? just why? Long overdue scene together, though

Can't believe I've actually missed bumbling Milo....

I like Oscar.

Finn should have left with Hayden. He's not McPain---time to go! Stop wasting FH.

I could sit through Michael-Nelle-Dillon, but Kiki needs to go. I will never accept her as a doctor. Hayley Erin still sucks!

• Members

I have never, ever tolerated Kiki from Starr thru Hayley Erin. Ever.  I don't mind CL or Nelle. At least she can act. Ava only needs one kid to tie her to the canvas. As I've said before, Kiki should have bled out on the docks. End of story

Only three things would make me happier than Kiki being killed off.

1. Franko pinned by Sam's car in the parking garage, severing his body in half
  2. Jillian killed in a prison riot by Johnny Zacchara on our screens.
  3. Nina thrown from a horse, then trampled by it

Please register in order to view this content

Archived