September GH Thread

• Members

YAAASSS

I cant believe how much good material MAURA has gotten over the last two months. What an excellent love letter from Jean, the woman who has written for her for almost 2 decades. Such a stunning and besutiful thing. It really brings tears. to my eyes. 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maura West, Genie Francis , Lynn Herring, Kin Shriner, Jacklyn Zeman , Jon Lindstrom, John J York, Kristina Wagner, Finola Hughes, Leslie Charleson and Wally Kurth are excellent

James Patrick Stuart is good too when not with Nina

like Becky Herbst as always

Griffin is growing on me with Ava

Rest is Meh

Some days are ok most Meh 

• Members

It's either him using VPN or someone enjoying the attn he gets and feeling like trolling too.

Still absolutely no reason both are not banned for disruption except that this forum does not care about actual moderation. Go ahead: Warn me for it. Proves my point.

• Members

Dragon shes the one continuing to bring stuff up. When it been proven me and Jerry are not the same. If we were the same do u think they would allow it. Plus shes extremely disrespecting to the MODs on this board. She should voice her frusturations in private. Actually on other boards challenging other mods authority or telling them how to do their job has gotten people banned. She compares my Jelly gushing to someome saying she had AIDS or whatever which is nowhere near the same. Its like in life u hate your job hate your bosses then theirs the door bye. Shes downright rude, sanctimonuous and condascending to other posters. 

• Members

I think Errol is absolutely right in refusing to ban posters because someone finds another poster "disruptive." 

Posters who who have been members here for a long time don't deserve veto power or special consideration. Someone with 100 posts shouldn't be on thin ice because another member with 50,000 posts has a problem with him.

I'm happy with the moderation of this board.

• Members

I only have one thing to say about the story line where Valentin is offering Ava her beauty back:  If Ava takes the bait, the writers can absolutely forget about redeeming her EVER afterward.  It would be exactly like the Julian-with-the-knife-to-Alexis's-throat moment.  There can never be a going back.  I was not attached to the Connie character at all, so I am not pissed about Ava killing Connie in cold-blood.  I could NEVER forgive her if she helps Nicholas's killer get off the hook.  How about this as an alternative to Valentin offering Ava her beauty back:  Valentin wakes up one morning and doesn't feel good.  It turns out his unorthodox and untested medical treatments have come back to haunt him, and when he looks at his reflection in the mirror, he ends up looking like Daffy Duck!

Archived