September GH Thread

• Members

Chit, Burton's hiring did probably play a part in both Budig & Watkins being let go. 

I just dont see why rehiring him was necessary

There is already as Jason Morgan and unless Burton is a new role but I highly doubt that I already saw the tales of two Jasons on OLTL and didnt want it there and I dont want it here

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So get rid of the no talent playing a serial killer rapist romantic lead.  Get rid of Stafford.  Why is Easton still on?  Can't go after Burton for those firings while Stanco, NinUGH and whomever the hell Easton is playing still exist.  As for Miller?  That talking speed bump can go.  He is hardly Jason and always looks bored.  He's collecting a check while contributing nothing but sighs...

• Members

It's amazing how this show has been incompetently managed for so many years. A revolving door of irrelevant, non-entity characters who never catch on, yet stick around long after they should be discarded...beloved vets dropped without reason and/or barely used...no real understanding of, links to, or use of the show's rich storyline history. What a mess.

• Members

I'm not a very vocal member of SON, I tend to like to lurk, more than contribute, but after today's GH, I need to share my opinion and see if anyone else agrees.

Ok, so is it me, or are TPTB leading us around by the nose.  It was painfully obvious that they're avoiding showing BM lying in that hospital bed.  Using strategically placed medical equipment and walls to block the actors face, knowing that we know that Burton is on his way back, is not sitting well with me. Are we duped to believe that when Jason wakes up, he'll be played by SB? Or would they actually go that route, replace BM in the bed with SB, and then bring BM on as Franco's imaginary friend/brother/whatever-the-hell-he's-supposed-to-be?  

As some of you know, I'm a GH ride-or-die, with a keen interest in the early days of the show, but an undying love/admiration for the show.  But with that said, I don't like to be made to feel like I'm stupid.  The past two days, with Hayden's baby lie, and today with the blatant masking of Miller in the bed, I'm kinda getting angry.  

I know how ridiculous that sounds, to be getting so passionate and angry over a soap, but I mean when my years of investment (33 years, to be exact) are starting to be called into question, all for pandering to SB, whom, when I met him, was a complete d'bag, I feel I have the right to be pissed.

Thoughts?

• Members

I don't follow Miller's career outside of GH, so thanks for that info.  I guess I am still of the mind set that the "deuces" picture posted on Social Media was a not so subliminal way of telling us that Miller was giving up Jason to Burton.  I'll go back to my dark corner now.

• Members

Please don't beat yourself up.  We as GH viewers have been subjected to just about every soap trick in the book, some of which are now almost stereotypical.  As savvy viewers, we will often figure out what will happen next because we know most of the tricks anymore.  FV has said in interviews that the whole plan has been in place with the possible "Tale of Two Jasons" and that no one has figured out how SB's return will play out.  However, we both know well enough that if anyone does, they'll do a quick re-write that makes no sense to make us think that they were one step ahead of all of us the whole time.  So, please, don't stay in your dark corner.  Your contributions are too valuable.

On a different note, I though MW's dialogue and acting were flawless in the scenes she did with MC's Griffin.

Archived