Y&R: September 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How many miracles is Victoria going to get?

Neil made that bridge loan from Hamilton-Winters, which she claimed saved Brash and Sassy after she nearly made a trash agreement with Ben Hochman.  

Now, Victor just happens to have a top of the line, cutting edge skincare/cosmetics line, that is ready to go, lying around...dormant?  Ridiculous.

Please register in order to view this content

So Graham suggests that Ashley's paranoid vindictiveness may be an inherited trait from her biological father? Might Graham have inherited his low-key vindictiveness and similar attributes from his?

• Members

I'm behind (big surprise).  I'm not sure who's annoying me more right now, Cane or Juliet.  The writing for Juliet is obnoxious. "The baby and I are so full". Woman, please.

I did agree with her when she told Cane to step up or step back though.

• Members

Marla Adams is holding the show together and one can imagine some of the veteran writers (Slater and Esser) pushing Alden/Sussman to give her Katherine Chancellor type status on the show.  They'd be fools not to. She's absolutely the best addition to this show in a decade.  But wow, how obvious that Sally made things up week to week. What was the whole Tessa/Nikki story supposed to be about?  And the endless chatter about the various corporations on the show.  What was the point of Crystal? Who can keep track of all these dead end story points for which Sally had no plan?  Victor pulling out a new line for Vickie..so dumb.  But the Tessa/Mariah scenes were lovely even if they are being played to be palatable to the Trump voters who watch the show.  Kevin is annoying. Is he a law abiding hero, or a hack for Victor.  His character has been assassinated over and over (as Sharon has too).  Better he stay off the canvas for a good long time.  All fans should tweet Mal Young to implore him to burn down the Chancellor house and rebuild and destroy Ravi's shoebox office (this set competes with the worst sets on Days) so that our stars Gina and Eileen won't be forced to play scenes in that rat trap.  And has Richard Bloore, the horrid costume designer at Days, taken over YR?  Nikki's grandma blazer last week then Vickie's similarly floral patterned blazer this week. Awful.  Bill Bell, so sorry the grandeur of Genoa City, the mansion, the Colonnade Room,  destroyed by decorators from Marshall's Department Store in Burbank.  

• Members

Exactly. He was a sleaze right from the beginning.

Random thought: someone on this board once mentioned that Victoria seemed less like Victoria or Vicky and more like a Tori.  I really have to agree. Now I'm going to call her Tori.

Victoria would have found a way to resolve BandS's problems without Daddy's resources. Tori lets Daddy pick up the slack.

Archived