Days Double Wedding spoiler for the Fall!

• Members

Per SOD

A guest arrives at a wedding with shocking information that affects both couples but mostly Paulson that points to Memphis.
Paul,Sonny,Lucas,Adrienne,Justin,John,Marlena and Sami are each drawn to Memphis for one reason or possibly another.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Earlir this year, an Elvis look alike posted his audition clip and the dialogue had other characters question him about Stefano DiMera and a doctor who could bring back people from the dead. We know that Will Utay will return as Dr. Rolf.

• Members

I could cut them some slack on the sets if the writing were compelling enough that I was concentrating more on what's happening in the scene instead of where the scene is. That's one of the show's problems. It's been so boring you can't help but drift off and start looking for things to nitpick. haha. 

• Members

Why can't they do a remote like ATWT did with Lily and Holden's wedding. Julie returned to Oakdale in that limo. I'd love to see Will arrive in a limo in the same way. I couldn't find the actually episode but here is the following episode that doesn't have great picture quality. I remember how great this remote was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_h0zvVph7k

Archived