cassadine1991

DAYS Exit Spoiled? Also possible recast confirmed?

14 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

LOL she was so awful. Barely a 1/2 step above Rahmer ... so awkward and weak. She didn't have the confidence and it showed.

More than likely Ron's idea to recast and a good decision, but he has a lot of nerve.  Ron found a pic of Ryan Paevey aka Woodpile online and decided to give him a job on GH.  

KMan101   
42 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

More than likely Ron's idea to recast and a good decision, but he has a lot of nerve.  Ron found a pic of Ryan Paevey aka Woodpile online and decided to give him a job on GH.  

Well, Paevey's still there so that's kind of on Frank.

Khan   
45 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

Ron found a pic of Ryan Paevey aka Woodpile online and decided to give him a blow job on GH.  

Uh, fixed?

3 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

What, two men can't share the same awful taste in men?

5 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Yeah, but my point is that Ron found him and hired him based on what?  Certainly not acting!  

KMan101   
1 minute ago, Khan said:

Uh, fixed?

What, two men can't share the same awful taste in men?

lol

No, they can, But I don't think Ron had any "hiring power" so it's on Frank and Varni. And considering Paevey was on ABC's Battle of the Network stars, someone there has the hots for him.

KMan101   
Just now, ChitHappens said:

Yeah, but my point is that Ron found him and hired him based on what?  Certainly not acting!  

How does Ron have any hiring power?

Just now, KMan101 said:

lol

No, they can, But I don't think Ron had any "hiring power" so it's on Frank and Varni. And considering Paevey was on ABC's Battle of the Network stars, someone there has the hots for him.

Yes, Frank hired him, but I remember Ron bragging about finding "this guy" online!  He served Paevey up to them so him having a problem with VJ is very sexist!  The women are required to know how to act but not the men?

1 minute ago, KMan101 said:

How does Ron have any hiring power?

As the HW, he can make certain decisions about characters and its up to the EP to say yay or nay.  If they both share the same casting couch fantasies (and they do...OLTL and GH proves this), it makes sense that Ron has certain hiring "power".

KMan101   

Well, Jovanni was written out under Higley so I don't know if it was a Ron thing. Lastovic was written out under him and it seems Kyler Pettis will be as well. But he has Lucas Adams to froth at the mouth over. lol

1 hour ago, ChitHappens said:

but I remember Ron bragging about finding "this guy" online! 

As the HW, he can make certain decisions about characters and its up to the EP to say yay or nay.  If they both share the same casting couch fantasies (and they do...OLTL and GH proves this), it makes sense that Ron has certain hiring "power".

Lawd....:lol::lol::lol:

YRBB   

Remember when Paevey's casting was first announced & we all creamed our pants at the sight of him? It wasn't 'awful taste' then. :lol:

But then he opened his mouth & we... fizzled.

21 minutes ago, YRBB said:

Remember when Paevey's casting was first announced & we all creamed our pants at the sight of him? It wasn't 'awful taste' then. :lol:

But then he opened his mouth & we... fizzled.

I remember because I was the one who started the thread right after Ron salivated about him on Twitter.  

Edited by ChitHappens

Vee   
2 hours ago, ChitHappens said:

He served Paevey up to them so him having a problem with VJ is very sexist

This is a massive reach - even Pope Francis would have a problem with Vivian Jovanni and she was fired before Ron took over.

13 minutes ago, Vee said:

This is a massive reach - even Pope Francis would have a problem with Vivian Jovanni and she was fired before Ron took over.

Ok.  It might be a reach but I'm not completely convinced. 

Taoboi   
8 hours ago, KMan101 said:

She does. She has the "look" I'd expect from Bo and Hope's daughter. Not the deer in headlights Jovanni had.

You said it so much better than I. Yes.