cassadine1991

DAYS Exit Spoiled? Also possible recast confirmed?

9 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

You took the words right out of my mouth. So Theo has impregnated his half-sister? 

An uncle, you guys. He says he's going to be an UNCLE. Not a father.

2 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Who is Kyler?

He plays Theo 

16 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

You took the words right out of my mouth. So Theo has impregnated his half-sister? 

47 minutes ago, Cheap21 said:

Theo got Lani pregnant???

Image result for ice cube bruh gif

:lol:

Edited by cassadine1991

Cheap21   
6 minutes ago, Bright Eyes said:

An uncle, you guys. He says he's going to be an UNCLE. Not a father.

Cassadine edited his post. It originally said soemthing else

The show leaked this.  No way anyone on the set would.  This is cheap way to let the fans know things that aren't going to spoil big plots.  These are C story characters. Lani's recurring (should be tossed). But it is encouraging that Ron is getting rid of all the non-actors in the teen roles.  Let's hope the newbies can act.  Tripp is a good start.  And you can be sure Tripp, Claire and Ciara will be the new IT triangle.  I'm going to guess that Tyler Christopher is part of Tripp's story and will be a Vitale. I see Ron taking that crime family and running with it.

JAS0N47   
7 hours ago, rlj said:

Theo is hospitalized in one of the scripts leaked by Jason

To clarify, I just reported on that script leak. I didn't leak the script myself!

4 hours ago, Gray Bunny said:

Who leaked this? Good grief. 

P.S. Kyler is the only one from that Claire, Theo, Ciara, Joey, Chase, etc. crew that I ever liked. Sigh... 

I didn't see the original link myself, but from comments, supposedly Kyler posted it himself. I can only guess he meant to send it to someone privately, not post it publicly.

10 hours ago, JAS0N47 said:

To clarify, I just reported on that script leak. I didn't leak the script myself!

I didn't see the original link myself, but from comments, supposedly Kyler posted it himself. I can only guess he meant to send it to someone privately, not post it publicly.

I believe you 

KMan101   
8 hours ago, Taoboi said:

Well, she looks like she has presence.

She does. She has the "look" I'd expect from Bo and Hope's daughter. Not the deer in headlights Jovanni had.

1 hour ago, KMan101 said:

She does. She has the "look" I'd expect from Bo and Hope's daughter. Not the deer in headlights Jovanni had.

Dear in headlights is one thing, but Jovanni was a corpse!  1/2 a step above Rahmer!  

KMan101   
1 minute ago, ChitHappens said:

Dear in headlights is one thing, but Jovanni was a corpse!  1/2 a step above Rahmer!  

LOL she was so awful. Barely a 1/2 step above Rahmer ... so awkward and weak. She didn't have the confidence and it showed.