August 7-11, 2017: Y&R/B&B Up For The Week

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, day to day the ratings aren't awful. Still hitting 2 million some days (the household daily numbers)

Edited by KMan101
1 hour ago, Jerry675 said:

Wowza at GH's ratings. Such a steady ship.  Jean is leaving Shelly with such a solid foundation. 

Are we looking at the same thing?

2 hours ago, Jerry675 said:

Wowza at GH's ratings. Such a steady ship.  Jean is leaving Shelly with such a solid foundation. 

Tell me again this person and Johnny aren't one and the same LOL.

22 minutes ago, dragonflies said:

LOL exactly. Seems like he forgot to log out. Exactly the same posting style. Lawd.

1 minute ago, KMan101 said:

LOL exactly. Seems like he forgot to log out. Exactly the same posting style. Lawd.

I guess when others hit the "Ignore" button one too many times, some folks try a new tactic.

32 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Same butt kissing of Shelly too

2 hours ago, KMan101 said:

Cool but I am a she. 

1 hour ago, dragonflies said:

Same butt kissing of Shelly too

Shelly can have more than one fan. She is a tried and true. vet in the indusrry. she had accumulayed enough mileage to acrue fans along the way.

2 hours ago, dragonflies said:

If its not Jonnny, it's someone mocking him who also wants to annoy everyone else, a 2fer.  I usually stay out of these things, but its just too ridiculous! 

Edited by ChitHappens
1 hour ago, ChitHappens said:

If its not Jonnny, it's someone mocking him who also wants to annoy everyone else, a 2fer.  I usually stay out of these things, but its just too ridiculous! 

if this is ur way of saying u want be boarding the shelly is fabulous train, then i will just keep toot tooting.

17 minutes ago, Jerry675 said:

if this is ur way of saying u want be boarding the shelly is fabulous train, then i will just keep toot tooting.

Toot toot somewhere else, then. The stench is getting out of hand.

9 hours ago, Jerry675 said:

It depends.  I don't know Shelly's work at a solo HW, but with Frank, I'm not sure I need to because he is the disease! 

• Toups changed the title to August 7-11, 2017: Y&R/B&B Up For The Week