Gray Bunny

B&B Actor Announces Departure

Why recast a character they clearly don't care about?  Bold wasn't going to use Zende until they could think of another baby story.  Send Zzzzzzzencole on their merry way and upgrade Sasha to contract again!  

Juliajms   
10 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

Why recast a character they clearly don't care about?  Bold wasn't going to use Zende until they could think of another baby story.  Send Zzzzzzzencole on their merry way and upgrade Sasha to contract again!  

I wish.  She was such a good trouble maker. I loved her!

YRfan23   

Yep..a recast is probably coming...

i dont think this new Zende will make me care anymore about the character then I already do...

dio   

i can't say that I'm shocked. Seeing the group of guys he's friends/rolls with being on a soap was probs looked down upon? He needs to hit the acting books harder, tho. :ph34r:

Darn   

Seeing his goodbye message and all the praise for Reign Edwards was interesting because I lowkey (highkey) thought they hated each other. They have anti-chemistry so hearing they put in all this work astounds me.

I hope this means they put a pause on this Maya/Zende story because it is not a good look. 

Faulkner   

I actually thought he had improved quite a bit over time. He could have sunk those scenes with the Avants and Nicole's decision about the baby, but I thought he held his own. Still no big loss. 

Aback   

He is easy on the eyes but he just doesn't have the rooting factor. He comes across very full of himself. They'll recast with another hottie anyway, so...

That sucks. I am actually gonna miss him. I do wish that B&B would've tossed him more material than they gave him. I preferred Zende and the Avant family arcs more than I did anything else. 

I wish Rome nothing but the best in his future.