July 31 - August 4, 2017: Y&R Hits New Low in Women 18-49 Viewers

Toups

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Two Jasons on GH!  MY GOD!   One might be the REAL JASON, and one MIGHT BE SOMEONE ELSE!   Kind of like JOHN BLACK AND ROMAN on DAYS!!  Or....It could be Jack and YACK/Mario on Y&R!  MY GOD!  IT COULD BE KATHERINE AND MARGE on Y&R!!!  JESUS how creative.   SO INVENTIVE!!!  It's like every other Doppelganger/twin story that has ever been told.  I never watched GH, and this wouldn't make me watch and God knows I don't want to watch Y&R or B&B so this is Shelly's big deal???? LORD honey. You'd think someone with talent would come along.  Wait....isn't DAYS doing a Twin Marlena story??? Right now????  And they wrote it about 7 months ago...???  Lord Daytime is bad right now. 

• Members

if the 2 jasons story is the first story we are seeingfrom solo shelly then woohee she threw off jean's training wheels! shelly and chris are goi g to be so healthy for the ahow. I cant believe hownmuch they ade upping the ante. steaks all over the place. i  bet the long form story doc was fire and it clearly impressed sb enough for him to return. 

• Toups changed the title to July 31 - August 4, 2017: Y&R Hits New Low in Women 18-49 Viewers
  • Errol unpinned this topic

Archived