Sign in to follow this  
Toups

LATEST RATINGS: Y&R Hits New Low in Women 18-49 Viewers

Roman   
13 hours ago, KMan101 said:

LOL ridiculous. Posts right after each other. This is sad.

Didn't take long, he was right on cue. Both of his usernames were.

I just......Lord Have Mercy.

On 8/13/2017 at 5:18 PM, Jerry675 said:

gh has sustained the smallest losses since last year. thats incredible in this environment. jean is just roller coastering into retirement. 

Get help, Jonnysbro. Seriously. This isn't funny any longer. 

Get help, Jonnysbro. Seriously. This isn't funny any longer. 

Melroser   

Be thankful I haven't started a new username for each of my personalities. It'd be hard to keep track of all 20 of them!

Glad to see that DAYS has ended the slide....at least for now....

Fevuh   

Two Jasons on GH!  MY GOD!   One might be the REAL JASON, and one MIGHT BE SOMEONE ELSE!   Kind of like JOHN BLACK AND ROMAN on DAYS!!  Or....It could be Jack and YACK/Mario on Y&R!  MY GOD!  IT COULD BE KATHERINE AND MARGE on Y&R!!!  JESUS how creative.   SO INVENTIVE!!!  It's like every other Doppelganger/twin story that has ever been told.  I never watched GH, and this wouldn't make me watch and God knows I don't want to watch Y&R or B&B so this is Shelly's big deal???? LORD honey. You'd think someone with talent would come along.  Wait....isn't DAYS doing a Twin Marlena story??? Right now????  And they wrote it about 7 months ago...???  Lord Daytime is bad right now. 

Jerry675   

if the 2 jasons story is the first story we are seeingfrom solo shelly then woohee she threw off jean's training wheels! shelly and chris are goi g to be so healthy for the ahow. I cant believe hownmuch they ade upping the ante. steaks all over the place. i  bet the long form story doc was fire and it clearly impressed sb enough for him to return. 

1 hour ago, Jerry675 said:

if the 2 jasons story is the first story we are seeingfrom solo shelly then woohee she threw off jean's training wheels! shelly and chris are goi g to be so healthy for the ahow. I cant believe hownmuch they ade upping the ante. steaks all over the place. i  bet the long form story doc was fire and it clearly impressed sb enough for him to return. 

635983546593532822-33616784_GIF-disgust-

Sign in to follow this