GH: Frank Valentini Interview

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Do you realize how idiotic that sounds?  Of course you don't.  You're too busy popping champagne corks because your girl, Shelly, is about to "take off," or whatever.

Look, you tried to pull the proverbial wool over everyone's eyes and you failed.  Just own it so you can get back to toasting Shelly's presumed success (before it even happens...IF it ever happens) and we can get back to ignoring you and/or rolling our eyes at your special brand of trollery.

You'd have to be to work in that industry.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Shelly will do amazing things for GH. She has been in this biz for years. She has had 3 years now co head writing a soap. She is phenomonal is an understatement.  Her entire writing team adores her. Chris Van Etten even stressed this is Shellys show i am here to assist.

• Members

Shelly's been at GH for how long now? When is this "amazement" going to start? Was your BFF Jean's presence as her co-head somehow holding Shelly's brilliance back all this time, and it will only be unleashed now that she's flying solo? Oh, and I'd love to see some quotes from her entire writing team about how much they adore her. You know, something real, not something you've made up. Come on. I dare you. Honest to god quotes from each team member.  Prove what a hot shot, in the know dude you really are.

Archived