• Members

I found her interview to be very arrogant and off putting. It was clear she waant ready to take the YR job. She clearly was in over her head. She had no game plan whatsoever. I think its terrible what she did to her writers. Her poor writing team having to pick up her slack. Honestly this woman MAKES me sick to be honest with u. Her documentary was more important to her then YR. It sounds like all she makes is a bunch of excuses. If she couldnt do the job then just resign. She makes me want to throw up 

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh kman for once read the interview. She had no interest in YR, had no game plan and ratings tanked badly. She practically made excuses for everything she did. God is she arrogant as she bashes other people? I thought MAB waa better then her. Her relayig how viewers loved campisr YR was a Pratt nod. Pratt has higher ratings every week compared to her YR. At least i was entertained. Pratt worked much better with Mal and he was very involved. Pratt quit to go to Star on FOX. Kman what she did to Janice and Natalie and everyone on writing team was crap all ovsr them? So she has no game plan, no care for YR and now says bye i am ready to move on. This woman is a piece of garbage.

• Members

I agree.

I don't agree with people saying Mariah and Tessa is not coming off as a love story. It just started and it's attraction and their enjoying each others company sure looks like a budding romance/love story to me.  It's also the beginning and it isn't tacky or anything of the sort, in any form.

Where was all the outrage when Adam and Rafe kissed and slept together? He also used Rafe.

Preach

• Members

She was offered the gig and told she had a day to accept. She did. I bet YR just hired her because fans wanted her but they were never gonna let her write what she wanted to and thats what happened

Then her brother died, that would mess anyone up. She had Kay to help and CBS still interfeared, It doesnt matter who the HW/EP are, the show will always be decieded by Sony & CBS

• Members

lol I hope you didn't think I was trying to teach you lessons! It's hard to know what people's experiences are on a message board.

Anyhoo, I suspect we've exhausted this 'Brit producers in the US' theme so I'm going to put this in spoiler, but...

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

You freaking liar! You have no idea what she "did to Janice and Natalie and everyone on the writing team..." You just make this crap up!! You may not like Sally, but for God's sake, dude, STOP LYING!!!! Also, spell check your posts! Learn some grammar!! It's like reading some four year old's post! (so offense to four year olds!)

• Members

Just read the interview and wow, if all that is true then SS was woefully unprepared to take on the headwriting job at that time. She was also in a bad place emotionally.

Writing drama is not like other jobs where you can put your head down and do mindless busy work to take your thoughts off of what's going on in your personal life- in writing, the closer your emotions are to the surface, usually the more resonance your words will have. This might explain the utter lack of pathos and deep-seated emotional scenes in many of the stories.

There were some promising stories that she put in place, like Lauren's Fenmore's struggles but they were all the more disappointing in what they failed to produce in the end.  Perhaps the timing was off for her to have taken over the headwriting position.

Don't really know what else to say.

Archived