B&B: August 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish someone in hair & makeup would do something about Sally's hair.  It always looks like she just rolled out of bed.  It has to be the worst layered haircut that I've ever seen.  And today's episode....did Steffy forget to put on makeup?

• Members

Bill's grand plan to get the Spectra land is....Arson?  LOLLLLLL.  So awful.  He's just brilliant.  And they keep trying to make him look angry and evil by close-ups that don't work.  His grand plan is Arson.  It's just stupid.  And what area of L.A. is Spectra if it's so sought after....but completely run down???  He wants to add to the skyline of LA by.....buying a piece of property that is so run-down it could not possibly be anywhere near downtown?  And have any of these people who write for this show noticed....it's one of the things all of us in the East or Mid-west know about L.A.....it HAS NO SKYLINE.  It's AWFUL.  LOL.  Look at New York or Chicago's skyline.  Then look at L.A.'s....it's NOTHING.  Cracks me up. 

• Members

Sally is equally as dumb for not taking the milions offered to her and renting out a modern space where her business can thrive. She's struggling for cash and cant afford to rewire the entire building which is a safety hazzard. It makes no sesne why she needs to run the business out of that building. She didnt grow up in Spectra so I dont get her attachment to the building

And them telling the Thomas/Caroline story off screen is beyond stupid. Why not show them bonding and growing closer as a family. Show Caroline struggle with her lie  and go through hurdles to keep him from finding the truth. Instead we get commentary from Steffy narrating their time in NY for us the audience. It makes no sense!

• Members

I have Verizon Fios....have any of you ever had it switch to "Spanish"?  I had it on in the background for noise and it started out in English, but switched to Spanish and stayed that way...was pretty funny.  In Spanish their voices don't match the characters at all....

• Members

LMAO So true. I guess it's because Sanctimonious Sally touched the hot doorknob and poked her head into the smoke-filled room -- while no one rushed to stop her.

Btw, how many episodes will end with $Bill GLOWERING into the camera? Today's glower was preceded by Scott Clinton's horrific scene chewing.

• Members

So my Mom said C2 has long brown hair now? Did Wigole get passed from Stuffy to C2? Why on earth does the style consultant for a show called "Beautiful," think wigs are attractive? All of these women have stunning, classic facial features - if the hair isn't working, pull it back, slick it or put scraf it. I don't get it. That said, I didn't bother to ask her if the show's any better.

Please register in order to view this content

Archived