B&B: August 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Then again you have 20 - 30 yo single, rich and beautiful characters who don't go to clubs, hook-up, no drug/alcohol experimentation, but are ALL only focused on getting married and having babies. Just like the real LA!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Yes, but how many of them work for International fashion houses/publishers, flush with $$$, live in Beverly Hills/Malibu and are frequently tabloid fodder? (That was rhetorical because you're absolutely right- viewers want to see this type of glamorous life. And B&B with it's amazing production/remotes, could be filming in clubs and other social scenes all over LA - even the time that Stuffy/Lame played volleyball on the beach years ago was something that I'd expect these character to do for fun. 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Eric has to go to Charlie to give Sheila security clearance into FC yet she can just walk up to the mansion and walk in bc nobody locks the doors? How contrived in order to have her in there to fight Quinn

I cant beleive Quinn took Sheila out with an iPad to the head

• Members

Lawd that looks bad. I hate how they have declawed Quinn. No way would she have let Sheila get all over her on the couch. Even with Katie during her little dream sequence she plowed her with that large vase. An Ipad? LMAO....this show gets worse day by day.

• Members

Oh I agree. I don't LIKE that all they care about is getting married and having babies. It surprises me how many want that though but it ISN'T what I want to see on a soap. You're right that in LA they should be partying and dating different people (which doesn't have to mean bed-hopping), doing fun things on the beach (they could be partying it up on a yacht, etc.) ... B&B isn't realistic. I mean, they are set in the fashion industry in Los Angeles and not a single gay person exists. Come on ...

Archived