B&B: August 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

If he wants to continue to be with someone who can't give him a child then he should hook up with Rick. It would also move him out of the black stories.

Please register in order to view this content

I've given up on the soap and switched to Days of our Lives. I've taken it out of my DVR programming. B&B is pure trash! Bradley Bell is just writing whatever and hoping it sticks.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Right now this show sucks so bad.... 

Please register in order to view this content

In fact, all the remaining soaps are in horrible shape, and frankly there seems to be no way out of it. I really don't want to see them canceled, but at the same time it's becoming more of a chore than anything else to keep watching. Yet I can't give it up because I've invested so many years and it's really hard emotionally to break that habit.

• Members

Why didn't the DEMONIC LAUGHING REEL you in?  At the end of the show.  Both Old Man River and Whiney beggy Quinn make up kissy kissy....and DEMONIC laughing by SHEILA!  I'm almost sad that Charlie will end up dead.  Pathetic.

• Members

So ... um ... no comments about that cheesy end of today's episode of Quinn's portrait morphing into a portrait of Sheila (along with thunder claps) and then the "animation" of an evil mugging Sheila?  It reminded me of when I'd sneak a peak at DAYS about 10-15 years ago (back when my high school and college friends were watching that instead of the CBS shows) and they'd have those video game passing scenes whenever someone was in a car and when they would do that cheesy freeze frame at the end of a scene.  Don't know if they still do that.  At least the show is making laugh.  That counts for something, right?  Not a complete waste of time, I guess.

• Members

Probably because people have given up the soap will improve or have stopped watching.  I am sure Kimberlin will be out in a year. Sheila has added nothing to the canvas and the ratings have dropped. It's the same repetitive story with her. Bradley Bell thinks the viewers are dumb/stupid. His writing is so insulting to tv viewers.

• Members

I just saw the show and the way Liam found out that Caroline was dying was so contrived! Isnt he vice president of Spencer? Why is he interviewing Sally for an interview and not an actual reporter like Jarod? From their convo, it was obvious that Liam knew nothing so her just blabbing looked so stupid

Who would have thought we'd see the day that the family would be celebrating Eric reuniting with Quinn at Forrester?

• Members

There were several awkward/contrived moments in yesterday episode.  Like having CoCo joining in with the Forresters celebrating both Eric and Quinn reuniting and Thomas leaving for New York to be with Caroline and the baby.  I'd assume this would be the first she heard of the latter.  It was weird to have her "celebrating" Thomas leaving her sister for Caroline.  She didn't even have to be there.  She should have been in the Spectra scenes hearing the news from Sally.

Archived