B&B: August 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The writing for Sheila is not the problem on B&B either. It's the writing for everyone else that sucks, especially for Eric. They should all have run to the nearest court to get restraining orders against Sheila the moment she showed up, and with her history they would have gotten those in an instant.

• Members

This show is so funny. One minute they have Katie make out with her son's father's son and the next she's picking up on Zende and Maya's chemistry. If they keep her up as the town's gossip, I'm totally on board.

On a sidenote, JY looks hotter than ever.

• Members

Sheila had the nerve to say "some sins are unforgiveable"...yeah like you trying to murder half of Eric's family?

Why is Charlie STILL talking to Sheila?

Please register in order to view this content

Katie is a messy ass bitch. All Maya did was kiss him on the cheek which Katie acknowledged...why is she trying to blow this up into something bigger? Her nosy self stay in other people's relationships, Eric/Quinn, Ridge/Brooke and now Maya/Rick and Nicole/Zende. Im sick of her ass. She's hooking up with her son's brother so she needs to STFU and stay in her own lane

• Members

Sheila is blackmailing Charlie with nothing.  That's why Charlie shows up.  Because he's the fall-guy and stupid character that will fall for anything.  Today he sticks around as weird Shaman woman shows up in the hotel room to cast a spell on Quinn.  No one cares.  Sheila threatens that she will tell PAM that Charlie knew something.  There's no blackmail there.  It's laughable. 

• Members

Other storylines:  for Wyatt:  I'm gonna bang my former stepmom - and I'll be my half brother's Daddy!  I'm my brother's Daddy!  For Katie:  Gonna bang my former Stepson!  My son will now be his brother and Wyatt will be my Baby Daddy!  Dollar Bill: *itch about people not being a Dad and if you're not there for your kid, you're not a Dad.  You need to stay with the Mom!  Be a man and keep the family together!  Meanwhile - ditches Katie and Will (his son) in favor of Brooke, his wife's sister.  Does a great job of being a Man.  Thomas is grated by Bill for not being a Man and the "secret" is that Caroline is not dying. 

It's become so bad - that I see articles about Heather Tom and Rena Sofer tweeting about the losers that *itch on social media and boards about storylines and how we're haters?  You know what?  We're ALL you have left.  You should be attacking your WRITERS AND EMPLOYERS rather than what we're saying.  You look RIDICULOUS.  I'm done on the Y&R and I think I'm short on B&B as well.  It's pathetic.  Actors and Actresses - the writing is pathetic and the story is ridiculous.  Please correct me if anything above I have said is incorrect. 

Someone said a week ago - and I agree.  I watch because it's so bad.  Which is so pathetic.  I watch The Chew and The Real because it's bad.  But it's not this bad. 

• Members

I don't follow either Rena or Heather but I think they know it's [!@#$%^&*] and they're defensive about it. Brad made it the Quinn show for so long I wouldn't be surprised if Rena took offense to fans getting sick of her.

• Members

Its ridiculous. When I saw Charlie there with Sheila again, I thought what the hell was he doing there? They've had him be on edge worried that if Eric found ut he clued Sheila in on Quinn, that he'd lose his job but nothing on the show supports that considering Eric is relieved that Sheila told him the truth

Why the heck are Wyatt and Katie getting so much airtime? I cant beleve we got another day with this dud storyline

Did you guys see the preview for Monday's show? Its pretty much the SAME exact material that aired today!

• Members

IF they go that story route (and I hope they do, they need to give Maya something new to do), Katie needs to stay T.F. out of it.  It's to the point that she's like a soothsayer (i.e. DAYS' Celeste) or Cupid's arrow, pushing people together before there's even a mutual interest between the two parties. 

Just when you think they've found a new (albeit, bad) story for Katie with Wyatt, there she goes again all Gladys Kravitzing in other people's business. 

• Members

If we're losers it's because we are dumb enough to keep watching these $hit shows in the first place.  they won't have to worry about that too much longer, just like the actors on some of their former shows. Keeping insulting the fans and see how that works out for you. Maybe ask Farah Fath?

• Members

If they go what route, please explain to me why Z, who was hungry for a kid, is now with a SECOND woman who cannot possibly give him any biologically?  The Avants only source of SL/angst is within the Avants.  Zende don't need to be getting with Nicole's other sister, especially THAT worthless bitch.  Time to move them out of the black "stories" and into the canvas as a whole!  

Archived