Days: Another Return Coming?

• Members

It's also been 7 years, time heals things. She was treated badly. But I'm sure she couldn't resist. Not trying to be morbid but no one lives forever, sadly. And I think she has to be aware of Ron's writing for characters like hers.

It sucks that all the soaps cancelled have seen their vets just sitting at home. I feel like working, studying lines, etc. keeps them young, so to speak.

Robin Strasser would make an excellent Anjelica and Erika Slezak has Laura Horton written all over her. I should tweet that to Ronald. Jerry verDorn could be Bill ... but maybe not possible depending on where they reside.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And I say they should kill him off.  Ed Mallory and Christopher Stone have both passed away, and even though Martin did an okay (I wouldn't say "great") job, I don't think DAYS' fans would accept him in the long run.

• Members

I thought he worked well and most people received him well. Yeah the age thing was mentioned but it wasn't that big of a deal. Marie, Bill and Laura all should have stuck around following Alice's funeral. Marie should have also been in town during Nick's first and second run. At least we got a driveby with Jessica in 2012.

• Members

I just assume Tommy Horton passed away some time ago since, at this point, he'd probably be close to ninety if he were still alive.

Yeah, count me among those who felt JM was too young (and too wooden) to portray Bill Horton.  Sorry, but I just don't like how negligible DAYS in particular has become in regards to characters' ages.  I realize all soaps share that problem to one degree or another but DAYS is really, really, REALLY sloppy about it.

• Members

DAYS has been terrible about ages. They've aged Abby up, then back down to where she should be so she was in college age for like half a decade. Philip and Belle and Brady were aged way too much too fast ... EJ WAS BORN AFTER ALL OF THEM and was older then they were. LOL I mean come on. You had Nicholas aged to 30 with Victor Webster in 1999 (when he should have been around Shawn-D's age) and then back to 20-something in 2011 ... lawd.

Archived