Sign in to follow this  
CBRVA83

I haven't watched GH, DAYS, and Y&R in a few months!

I haven't watched GH, DAYS, and Y&R since Feb./March (I only tuned in to GH to watch Tracy's last episode) I only read online that Lane's kids have been SORAS'd to teenagers now (WTF?!?!?! CK/Lily is TOO YOUNG to have teenage kids!), Steve Burton is returning to GH (as Jason or another character?), and that SA has retired from GH, and so has SSM and KA from Y&R, GR/Kevin was fired, and now rehired on Y&R, and RC is now the HW of DAYS, and AZ/Nicole is leaving that show! Can someone recap what's been happening on these shows for me, please? The reason why I stopped watching this past spring was because I fell into a depression for a couple of months‚ėĻ (I'm better nowūüėÉ), and I recently got hooked watching Youtube videos and watching livestreams on the Younow app! I'll try to catch up watching GH scenes on youtube and dailymotion!

Edited by CBRVA83

28 minutes ago, Elsa said:

Two words. Marcy Walker. 

:lol:

Glad you're better @CBRVA83 ! I suffer from anixety, not really depression but I can understand how tough it can be. Welcome back to the boards.

You really haven't missed much actually LOL