GH: August 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

It's been truly abysmal for months now.

It's hilarious to me with the GH twitter account and Frank praise episodes and say they're "epic" "amazing" "great". I want to know what show they're watching because it's been none of that. The Sam story is trash. Franco and Jillian are trash and it's disgusting that Alexis and Liz exist only for them.

Griffin and Ava are a waste of my time and it's clear the show has no idea what to do with either of them.

Awful awful awful.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kman um no thats wrong. Jean announced her retirement in early June and told ABC way before that and she stayed until the end of July. When u are fired u are done the day of. Sally and Kay were done day of firings and before there contracts expired. Jean has an open door anytime she wants to return. If Jean ever returned to GH it would be an excutive consultant position.

• Members

Boy jonny, you need to get some other hobbies. You are SO [!@#$%^&*] obvious it's not even funny anymore.

+1

And how many Disney execs have left to "spend more time with their family".

They like her so they let her bow out gracefully. The soaps probably don't want the press of "fired HW AGAIN" ... so they're allowed to spin it as they chose to leave. And watching these last few months I can see why Jean was shown the door. Lawd. Reminds me so of her lackluster ATWT.

• Members

Another awful episode with  three of ValenVarni's pets

Scott Baldwin has always known his way around a courtroom. He would never have needed Alexis to tell him how to save a case. Especially Jillian's. I have lost all respect for NLG (from long ago) for not opening her feminist mouth about the way this onscreen relationship has been played. I know a paycheck is a paycheck, but she's never been one to keep her Twitter shut

Ninugh is wonderful. Cartoon birds fly around her head. We get it. Any man would just be a fool to not to want her. Her scenes are just worse  every time.

Now they're going to use Anna as Finn's friend. Bye, no interest there either. Take your lizard and kick rocks.

Archived