GH: August 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How can you say that since she was never a sole hW before. just because someone has a long soap history as a breakdown or script writer doesnt always translate into those writers being good head writers

• Members

It's been abysmal.

Mac/Felicia finally get an episode of airtime and it's having sex in the park caught by Aunt Stella. And why is Maxie on for an episode or two and then shipped off again?

They must have some extra cash after Jane Elliot left, we've seen Felix, Valerie, Mac, Felicia (the latter two were lucky to get one appearance a month and Mac went months and months without appearing) ...

Sam's story is ridiculously stupid. I don't care about Sonny and never will.

It was nice to see Bobbie and Monica I suppose. I'll take scraps when I can get them.

This exit story has me ready for Hayden to GO. It's really stupid they aren't sending Easton off too. But Budig was expendable? Yet now things have "worked out" with deVry? Easton sucks up a contract, Stafford sucks up a contract, Howarth sucks up a contract (and Howarth has NOT been missed while he's been off-screen, Franco adds NOTHING to the canvas).

Maura West has put in nice work but I don't care about Phantom of the Opera.

It's really a shame they have no idea what to do with Matt Cohen and Griffin. What a waste. Now he's stuck sharing scenes with Kaka (and it screams ridiculous to me that Dr. Bench is talking up her going to medical school and everyone's just falling all over themselves with how great she is. I like she has actual goals and wants a career but lawd ....) and Phantom of the Opera Ava, who he has no chemistry with, by the way.

Bet Nancy went begging Frank to work things out with deVry. She's only on when he is. LOL. Ridiculous.

Now that Spencer has mercifully been sent off again, bet Laura and Kevin go straight to the backburner and four episodes a month.

The problem is they don't make me care and the stories are abysmal.

• Members

Nope Jean and Shelly in October will wrap a 2 year run. Since they took over for Ron they boosted ratings, got rid of camp, brought vets back and had the brilliant Morgans death sequence. It was most riveting writing we had seen since 90s. None of the show was decimated or destroyed. The cherry on top is GH won best soap for 2016. Jean has an open door by Frank and Nathan. Any time any place she is bored with retirement. The cast and crew just loved her. Thats smart of ABC they keep GH consistent. 

• Members

Lawd. You can't even mention the woman's name and her stalker comes out of the woodwork to defend her. It's like saying Beetlejuice three times.

I really really really want what you're smoking.

I do agree with you they haven't decimated or destroyed the show. It was slightly watchable but now it's a boring as all get out. It's typical Jean. Boring, not really offensive and not at all risky.

Please stop going on about who loves who. No one cares. You have no inside track.

Archived