GH: August 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldn't mind one bit if it was revealed that Nelle is a serial killer and she ends up getting locked in a cell next to Olivia Jerome, off the canvas.  Chloe Lanier is a very good actress that was given pretty lousy material for the most part.  I was really excited when the news broke that they gave her a contract, but  I think much like RB's Hayden, her character, Nelle, has really underwhelmed viewers, but that isn't her fault.  The character might have clicked if they gave CL more screen time with JZ.  They were always good in scenes together.,

• Members

Adding two letters is the least of the problems with this retcon. Not long ago, the Nelle backstory was that she lived in Georgia   after moving from Florida as a child. Now she was in Maine with some rich guy between having her kidney cut out of her and being a teacher's aide. They don't even remember what they wrote in the first place.

I would want Kiki for my doctor---NEVER.

Nice to see Monica, but her not ripping into Sonny is ridiculous. 

Storms looks great. Please more Felecia, too.   Nosy Bobbie

Please register in order to view this content

The crap in Marrakech is useless just to prop Ninugh. The girl from Turkey most likely stole the sapphire necklace to make Nelle look bad, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

I liked the scenes with Griffin/Ava and the sick girl.

It's nice to see Jennifer Bassey and James DePaiva, but using him to prop Kiki is awful use of a good rogue.

• Members

I think Ron Carlivati would have done better by CL than Jelly in creating a character for her to play.  Since CL was introduced as a young Patricia Spencer, what would have made sense was to make her a Spencer, too somehow.  Making the character of Nelle nothing more than a cash cow for Frank Benson is no where near as interesting as it would have been to have made Nelle Patricia Spencer's "other" daughter.  It would have given Valerie more of a family, too, since it seems that Carly, Bobbie, and nearly everyone else in town has forgotten that she exists.

And on a different topic, Olivia vs. Cook 2 is stupid.  The Q's are millionaires who live in a humongous home.  Why has no one thought about building Olivia a private little kitchenette of her own?  They like product placement on GH.  Find a major appliance and kitchen cabinet provider/hardware store and let them go to town!

Archived