GH: August 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why? It's common sense.

Like it or not all he does is troll and disrupt for the sake of doing it. Are you going to claim you're the same as him? I doubt it. Don't pretend it's the same thing. All that does is ignore how people have failed to properly deal with him and simply played into his hands and now feel vaguely foolish when it's brought up openly.

• Members

Listen, I haven't harped on it.  This is the first time I have ever even responded to the Siamese Twin trolls.    In the past, the type of behavior that they exhibit would have been dealt with at least with a warning, a suspension, and eventual banishment.  Hell, I was suspended years ago for something not nearly as disruptive as this.  The issue I brought up is that there is now zero moderating going on and that is why crap like this has gone on as long as it has (and even was allowed to grow a second head).  I stand by what I said.  Back when this board was moderated, trolls never got to this extreme because they were warned, reprimanded, etc...  Half the time they didn't even have to ban them for them to go away.   None of that goes on anymore which is why something like this continues.

• Members

That is true, any other board he'd have been out now. It's not like it's some "little thing" either IMO.

Anywho GH the opening is horrible and looks cheap like the show does. NO TO GUZA returning and NO TO JFP returning. If you want them to return say BUH BYE to Monica and Bobbie and other vets, cause Guza loves killing vets and JFP isn't much better about it either

• Members

But what are they doing now?  Monica lost COS a few years ago to a murdering kidnapping terrorist.  I don't want to see either go, but what would happen to them is not a very good argument.  

ETA: Both ladies had only 3 eppies each in July and none in June.  

• Members

So? What do they need to be doing? Obrecht hasn't been COS for a while now.

And yes they would under Jill Phelps. Bye bye Anna, Laura, Monica, Kevin, Scott, Lucy, Ned, Bobbie, Mac, Felicia ...

I don't care they only appear sporadically. I don't need or want them leading storylines. It's called supporting for a reason. I'd rather have that than nothing at all.

And FYI, Bobbie appeared 5 times in June and 3 times in July and Monica appeared 3 times in June and July.

• Members

U seriously have zero respect for Erroll u two continue to harp. He is the boss of this board then maybe u both should create your own board and u both can do all the banning, moderating u want. If u dont like it here then theres the door. Saying that this board isnt well moderated is undermining their authority. 

U keep bringing it up after he told u not to. U all should be suspended for this instigating. This is not my board so i respect it. 

• Members

I hate myself for saying this because he was completely obsessed with Jason (and also Sonny and Carly, but never as deep as Jason!) and could be a petty hack in his own right, but...

This show sucks so horribly right now that I'd ALMOST accept Guza back. At least under his regime, we had some superfluous explosions and such and it kept folks awake. Usually.

Please register in order to view this content

This is what Shelly Altman has reduced me to.

And I hate myself.

Of course, most of the writers that knew the show were tossed for Frankie's pets, so we'd need better staff writers, too.

Ah, pipe dreams.

• Members

GUZA WAS TRASH TOO!

Not saying the appearances are great but I find they serve their purpose. I don't need them leading storylines anymore. I'd rather see them a few times a month than not at all.

Can't we find someone who isn't Jill OR Frank to run this show the way it should be run?

• Members

I watched the episodes for August 14th and 15 today and I couldn't really get through them. I quit both half way through. There is just nothing there.

The fact that people want GaP back really tells you how far this show has fallen.  Not that I disagree. By and large the show was better under them and yet I also admit that they are the ones who gutted GH in the first place.  What I would really like to see on all the soaps is fresh talent that could revitalize them, but no one in charge cares enough to bring that kind of writer in at this point. It's pretty clear to me that GH is a placeholder for some talk show to be at this point.

Archived