YRBB

DAYS: August 2017 Discussion Thread

Fantastic Angelica scenes with Justin. I'm kinda rooting for a spark to be re-ignited there. Is anyone rooting for Tripp to be redeemed somewhat? It's not his fault his mother's a lunatic. 

3 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Lawd. Can they do some flow episode to episode please? One day it's the Mar drama, the next day it's the Nicole/Brady/Eric triangle ... every other day. Can't they do two or three episodes in a row at least? LOL

Reeks of last minute re-writes. 

12 hours ago, Winchester91 said:

Fantastic Angelica scenes with Justin. I'm kinda rooting for a spark to be re-ignited there. Is anyone rooting for Tripp to be redeemed somewhat? It's not his fault his mother's a lunatic. 

Reeks of last minute re-writes. 

Yes to Tripp. I kinda wished Jade was here at this point so he could call her out for lying to him

Loved Adrienne's retro, 1980s, Another World, hair dooo this week

John of the ISA goes to Kate to discuss Marlena's unexplained absence. um..no, 1 800 ISA!  Which intern wrote those scenes.  Not having it.

Digging the way Deidre's playing Ron's version of Hattie.  It's working.  Dena's pollyanna, Bert Bauer take was uber-gooby

Rocking Chad's tight pant suits and croc tears.  Smart dialogue, fierce acting by Chabby last Friday and Chad this week

Trying to see if JJ's chest hair has started to grow back

wednesday's script was awful though. Don't offer Rebecca Taylor McCarty a long term contract. Those Andre/Chad scenes were so poorly written the actors didn't know what to do

Thurs script not bad.  But most of this week felt like it could have been written by Higley/Quan. Not much unique since last Friday's episode.  I think Carlivati is trying to bring heart and tears with all those Jenn/JJ/Abbey hospital scenes.  

Edited by RavenWhitney

Everything with Morgan Fairchild and uber-broad Hattie is painful to watch. If I hadn't watched Ron and DAYS do a million variations on these doppelganger stories (the stuff with Marlena in a rubber room painfully resembles the Fluke disaster on GH) I'd probably be willing to engage. The rest of the show is what interests me.

Edited by Vee

Watching Tuesdays episode... another Daniel mention. PLEASE STOP. And if Daniel gets a dopplegänger I might actually kill someone.

Wednesday - is that awful "Incoming call coming..." thing a new thing or has it been there? :lol: Doesn't work. Works on shows like Jane the Virgin, but not on Days.

42 minutes ago, JONNYSBRO said:

Marci Miller is the new young star. What a great find. She reminds me of Julianne Moore.

She's in a coma...