DAYS: August 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here's a quicky:

Chad/Abby proposal

Roman/Kate kiss with an Andre  watching   Andre later questions her about her day, but she doesn't spill the truth.

Roman told her he never stopped thinking about her and they should try again. He doesn't want to be alone, and he blames Andre split them up years ago.

Nicole realizes she killed Deimos. He told her he was behind the judge that took Holly away, and that he was going to leave town with her, HIS daughter. Nicole, drugged like everyone at the party, stabbed him and kept the amulet that Brady found at Eric's

Sonny wanting to propose to Paul  Sonny ecstatic to get out of jail. Was about to propose when Justin busted in. 

They go home, have sex, and smile a bunch.Paul doesn't look thrilled when Sonny proposes.  Then he finally says "Yes" 

John went to see "Marlena." Hattie, in Marlena mode went on and on about Roman, but she told John he was a second rate Roman. John got suspicious and followed her to the sanitarium. Hattie locked John up with Marlena

Bonnie "reuniting " with Justin  After Justin got Sonny out of jail, Bonnie thanked him for getting  "one of her son, their four sons" she was so unbelievable, but she told him she dumped Lucas, and Justin was overjoyed

Anjelica tossing Bonnie's bags in the trash--not important but funny.

Busy hour

@Juliajms

• Members

Some shallow observations... please no hate!

Lauren and Diedre look amazing for their ages and pretty natural. But there is a butch quality to Dee/Marlena these days. Maybe its those masculine cut suits?

Morgan looks awful, but I have to believe there is some medical reason for her bloated appearance.The floral jacket was so dated and unattractive.

The men are another story.Josh looks like a Vulcan and Thaao looks like a vampire. Men of that age cannot get away with the dyed hair and cosmetic surgery.

To see two loving  men in bed is really amazing.Well done Days for showing this.

• Members

I think changing the reveal to being Nicole makes more sense than Victor going after Deimos after all of this time. He had known for months about Deimos and definitely had the means so why wait so long? I suppose with AZ announcing she was leaving it gave Ron a way out for her. 

I'm finding Monday's ep one of the best overall in a long time. I'm finding it entertaining and am enjoying each scene.....even Hattie and Bonnie. I think Hattie is about the only way I enjoy Deidre Hall. Sorry. 

• Members

It was SOOOOO nice not seeing Hope shackled to Rafe. She has so much more life to her away from him. I also don't see a lot of love for Rafe/Galen on social media that often so I really don't understand this desire to keep him around. It was nice seeing Hope with Jen, Justin, Roman and Julie and a part of the going away party for Joey.

I had to LOL at the Bonnie/Steve scenes.

I don't know that I see any chemistry with Tripp/Claire.

Nice to get Theo/Abe scenes.

I like seeing Julie.

I like that the canvas feels connected again.

Please register in order to view this content

Archived