Days cast GH vet?

• Members

I'm hella down for Vivian to have a longlost son w Stefano, but this feels really redundant after Quinn.  To me, this is a fun concept, but I don't know how you execute this well???

And even if it detracts from the long-term integrity of the show, I am all for these short-term arcs for characters like Hattie/Bonnie, Sami, and Vivian to spark/enhance new stories.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I now understand Louise Sorel saying Ron doesn't get the "essence" of Vivian. Pretty much all of Vivian's motivation as a character was her obsessive love for Nicky and Phillip because she never had her own kids, and now they're saddling her with ANOTHER long-lost child and it just makes her history even less sensical. I know they're using an established history and all with Viv and Stefano's affair before she knew he was Stefano etc. but more random spawn for Stefano are really unneccessary at this point, IMO.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Now you know he was hot stripped for Liz during that triangle with ric back in 2013/2014.

Speaking of GH funny on that name

Wonder how they will explain the Vivian angle. Did stefano sleep with her during one of his out of salem periods?

• Members

And, to add, it's corny. Stefan O. (Stefano) DiMera. There was only one Stefano DiMera. This is ridiculous. TC could have played the long-forgotten Alexander Kiriakis (Anjelica/Justin's kid that he and Adrienne raised.) There is no need for this.

The DiMeras are long past the sell by date. No creativity. Is it any wonder soaps are seen as stale and dying?

• Members

Instead of Abby, Stefan should be going after Belle to give Belle and Shawn a story and a place on the canvas again.

I could see Tyler with Kristian Alfonso though, that wouldn't be bad either.

I don't have a problem with Vivian and Stefano having a son together. I don't love Vivian having all these retcon kids though because of what we saw with Nicholas and Philip, but that could also be because she wasn't able to be a mother to the kids she gave up or forgot about

Please register in order to view this content

so it can be explained away well, but they don't make that kind of effort anymore.

I'm very willing to forget Quinn existed though.

And I kind of agree that the DiMera's feel tired at the moment, but I'm open to Tyler as Stefan. I don't really care for the upcoming Chad/Abby/Stefan triangle though. I'd rather TC and Stefan not be wasted on them. If Kate Mansi were in the role, sure, I'd be for it.

I do wish Tyler were playing Nicholas or Alexander but I'm open to seeing what happens with Stefan. I actually like that it's a take on the name Stefano (and likely a take from Stefan on GH to give a wink nod, which is what Ron does).

• Members

I know some of that history. I just find that could be a stretch given how Stefano feels about his children and keeping tabs on all the living ones. 

Now if RC says that while Vivian was away and Stefano was away they had a two night stand...yeah...I would believe that. 

Archived