John   
3 minutes ago, rlj said:

Giddings says TC's character is not Nicholas Alamain but is connected to Vivian  B)

Her Son that was introduced in 2011

???

rlj   

He also said if Budig were to come to Days as a recanted Greta, she couldn't be a new LI to TC's   character, hinting they would be related

Isn't Greta John, (who is a  Alamain), daughter?

Sindacco   
1 hour ago, rlj said:

He also said if Budig were to come to Days as a recanted Greta, she couldn't be a new LI to TC's   character, hinting they would be related

Isn't Greta John, (who is a  Alamain), daughter?

We don't know who Greta's father is, but we know it's not John. Greta made that clear before she left Salem.

rlj   

Yeah Giddens mentioned that but alluded Greta was lying as he was spoiling the Alamain connection loll, we shall see!

Sindacco   
1 hour ago, rlj said:

Yeah Giddens mentioned that but alluded Greta was lying as he was spoiling the Alamain connection loll, we shall see!

You keep talking about what someone on another site is saying without giving a link.

Is this what you mean? https://daytimeconfidential.com/2017/08/02/wishful-casting-rebecca-budig-as-days-princess-greta 

Seems to be nothing more than his wishful thinking.

mango   
2 hours ago, SteelCity said:

I've always wanted Greta back, and now with Nicole leaving, Eric could use a new love interest.

What is Julianne Morris up to these days? Is she still acting? I remember she made that quick appearance on Y&R a few years back in Nick's dream, reprising the role of Amy.

KMan101   

Aw.

I hope Tyler and his character work out. The show doesn't exactly have the best history with snagging a name from another soap and it working out lol

Taoboi   

I thought how the scene played (and how GM herself played) that it was vague whether Greta was John's daughter or not TBH.

And awwww at those two.

dio   

wow, Tyler looks 10x better and healthier than he did on GH last time I seen him... I guess being out of work + seeing everyone on DAYS made him reevaluate some things. :lol:

mango   

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/icymi-tyler-christopher-interview/

Perhaps some folks picked up the physical copy of the magazine, but here's a digital version of Tyler Christopher's latest interview nonetheless. 

Digest: Since you’re officially not available to play him at this juncture, would you care if GH recast Nikolas at some point?
Christopher: Yes, I would. I mean, they have to do what they have to do, but yes. I mean, when Billy Miller came in to play Jason, for instance, I don’t think anyone saw that coming. That was a big move! If they feel like they need Nikolas Cassadine on the canvas, of
course I would be upset, but I wish whoever it is, if it’s Nick [Stabile, who played out the end of Nikolas’s storyline after Christopher’s exit] or somebody else, I wish them well and I hope they give the character as much of themselves as I gave to him. But it would sting a little bit