Days cast GH vet?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He looks like someone is interrupting his meal in that photo...

So the Louise spec was true. Well I can't see it being any worse than her last time in the role so I hope it works out.

Josh Taylor is staring into our souls.

• Members

What's interesting is that IIRC Ron has openly said in his SOD interview that he does not have a big history with DAYS as a viewer and is relying heavily on Sheri Anderson and Ryan Quan. He did say he had some casual viewing experience in the '90s and maybe '80s, IIRC - Marlena, John, Stefano, etc. So maybe that's how he knows Vivian. But he's also always gravitated to older soap female leads and grande dames.

• Members

I saw a still image taken from the video where the girl appears. Video wasn't the best but it didn't look entirely like her to me but I can see why some thought it could be. I think she'd make a solid Ciara. I am having my doubts she is the new Ciara but maybe they'll surprise us and she is. Kind of surprised they haven't said anything on who was cast for the role, it's only a few months out before she's back on-screen. We've seen script covers that have CIARA on them. She'll be back on-screen by November or December. I guess it could sooner but Shawn/Belle are around that time so I imagine they come together (just a guess).

Archived