On 7/31/2017 at 9:31 PM, KMan101 said:

Doesn't Rafe have a dead fiancee/wife or something? (Emily?) 

He can join her!  

KMan101   
10 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

He can join her!  

I wish he would. Lawd I can't stand him or Galen sleeping his way through scenes

DRW50   
17 hours ago, KMan101 said:

Rumors have persisted but a BTS image posted (today is Marci Miller's birthday) confirms that TYLER CHRISTOPHER has joined the cast. And this also confirms Louise Sorel's return! Someone's gonna get in trouble ...

RwMmLvv.png

Whoops. Merge this with the thread ChitHappens started, please @Toups or you can leave it ...

And Daytime Royalty is speculating that Haley Pullos is the new Ciara ... but that's based on some BTS video not sure if true but they're pretty good at spotting things ...

He looks like someone is interrupting his meal in that photo...

So the Louise spec was true. Well I can't see it being any worse than her last time in the role so I hope it works out.

Josh Taylor is staring into our souls.

Vee   

What's interesting is that IIRC Ron has openly said in his SOD interview that he does not have a big history with DAYS as a viewer and is relying heavily on Sheri Anderson and Ryan Quan. He did say he had some casual viewing experience in the '90s and maybe '80s, IIRC - Marlena, John, Stefano, etc. So maybe that's how he knows Vivian. But he's also always gravitated to older soap female leads and grande dames.

Sindacco   
12 hours ago, Vee said:

What's interesting is that IIRC Ron has openly said in his SOD interview that he does not have a big history with DAYS as a viewer and is relying heavily on Sheri Anderson and Ryan Quan. He did say he had some casual viewing experience in the '90s and maybe '80s, IIRC - Marlena, John, Stefano, etc. So maybe that's how he knows Vivian. But he's also always gravitated to older soap female leads and grande dames.

He also said he's been reading alot of stuff on the internet and TPTB gave him old episodes to watch.

I'm sure he's learning more and more about the show's history along the way.

jcar03   
On 8/2/2017 at 6:10 PM, Sindacco said:

Is she no longer on GH?

Pullos is recurring at GH, she has made five total appearances this year.  She did appear in July, I'm guessing that was filmed around May which I think it around the time they cast a new Ciara.

KMan101   

I saw a still image taken from the video where the girl appears. Video wasn't the best but it didn't look entirely like her to me but I can see why some thought it could be. I think she'd make a solid Ciara. I am having my doubts she is the new Ciara but maybe they'll surprise us and she is. Kind of surprised they haven't said anything on who was cast for the role, it's only a few months out before she's back on-screen. We've seen script covers that have CIARA on them. She'll be back on-screen by November or December. I guess it could sooner but Shawn/Belle are around that time so I imagine they come together (just a guess).

Edited by KMan101

Elsa   

Early 2018. This is crazy. By the time he shows up Chloe will have returned five more times. 

So it's a new character.