Errol   

The news is not confirmed nor is it possible for this site to have it exclusively. People don't know what the term means anymore.

17 minutes ago, skiman12082004 said:

He's too old to play Philip. How reliable is this site? I have never heard of them before.

If this is true, I doubt Ron or anyone at Days cares if he's too old for the role lol.

Errol   

While I'm not disputing Tyler Christopher has joined "DAYS," I will leave you all with this to determine how accurate that site is (note: the post is no longer available on the site's website):

KMan101   

I'd rather have Christopher over Easton or deVry. Christopher could be playing Alexander. There had been a casting call out around when Ron joined and Dena left but who knows? There's no way Christopher is EJ and he's likely not Philip. Unless Ron hated writing for John Paul Lavoisier, I imagine they'd bring him back as Philip if JKJ was unwilling. But it could be a new character too.

I better not see the show overrun with Ron creations.

John   
5 hours ago, KMan101 said:

I'd rather have Christopher over Easton or deVry. Christopher could be playing Alexander. There had been a casting call out around when Ron joined and Dena left but who knows? There's no way Christopher is EJ and he's likely not Philip. Unless Ron hated writing for John Paul Lavoisier, I imagine they'd bring him back as Philip if JKJ was unwilling. But it could be a new character too.

I better not see the show overrun with Ron creations.

do you remember what that casting was? Was it alex Kirikas

Edited by John