GH has a new co-head writer

• Members

Eh. That's your opinion. I don't disagree but they're all serving their roles as supporting. They deserve to be on the show.

It's cute you think a lot of the pets wouldn't still be there. As long as Frank is around the pets would be too.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I should have included Jill in that sentence because with Jill/Guza, these no talent friends, twinks of Frank's would not be here.

As for the vets, they absolutely deserve to be on the show but in sh!tty capacity?  No thank you!  Frank is utilizing them very poorly to the point of embarrassing levels.  

• Members

They're better utilized IMHO. Laura and Bobbie at least. Ron started off strong with bringing back a lot of vets but then they more or less disappeared. I don't think it's poor or embarrassing. I don't expect any of them to truly be leading storylines anymore.

And yes, if Jill came back lawd the pets would be gone and I'd be happy just for that reason. The show looked better but let's not pretend the show was great under Guza. Sorry but he did a lot of damage to this show and they still haven't recovered from it. I'd love to see La Stafford's face if Jill ever came back. LOLOLOLOL.

• Members

Not sure why anyone believes Frank is the only person to stay w/in budget?  

Another EP could come in, get rid of a lot of dead weight [and GH has A LOT], improve a few sets and there you have it.  ABC hasn't replaced Frank because there don't care about this show and that's the bottom line!  ABCd are only sticking their noses in now because the ratings are falling towards the negatives and they don't have a replacement.  

• Members

Jamey has stated ABC is very happy with GH and no plans to cancel at all. They love Shelly Altman shes a super gem. I think Chris Van Etten will be cool with Shelly. I love its being pointed out this is Shellys show and she has earned it bigtime

Archived